The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan; adult nursing - sept 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Talktomepeeps
Hey guys i am an international student.I was filling up my online accommodation form and I stumbled upon two columns ~'start date ' and 'end date'.I am not sure what dates i should put .My course starts on 9 th September 2013 (film and media studies ) any advise?and also does anyone know when the orientation is ? Thank you so much for helping out :smile: :biggrin: :smile:))

Hi.
I am really unsure about that info. Have you tried emailing the university or searching for a post on your course? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Oops wrong page.But please reply if u know anything about it :smile:
I did ask the university but they haven't replied.I want to finish my accommodation form ASAP because I don't want to miss out on the good halls ?:smile:
I did ask the university but they haven't replied.I want to finish my accommodation form ASAP because I don't want to miss out on the good halls ?:smile:

Who did you email?
Well your start date will be shown on ucas. Depending on how long you want your contract will be your end date. For example mine is a 50 week contract due to my course length so mine takes me up until mid August. Maybe just get your form in with those dates asap and then if you need to you could possibly change any minor details later on? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Hmmm yea I will try that. Thank you :biggrin: :smile:
Hmmm yea I will try that. Thank you :biggrin: :smile:

No worries. Sorry I'm not much help! I have gone for private for my accommodation so I haven't filled that form in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
hey,Im not getting accommadation, I only live ten minutes away, and got a little girl and fella at homeso dont think they would be too happy if I moved out lol.
I can wait to get started now!!
How old are you all? Im 22.
xx
Original post by charliexx
hey,Im not getting accommadation, I only live ten minutes away, and got a little girl and fella at homeso dont think they would be too happy if I moved out lol.
I can wait to get started now!!
How old are you all? Im 22.
xx

I am 22, I turn 23 in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a page on Facebook called uclan nursing 2013 :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachael--louise
Do you live quite close so considering commuting?
Yeah probably, there is no way you can apply online I don't think and that bursary calculator is only for last years amounts :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I live in Carlisle so it would be easier to move than commute. no you cant apply for bursary online- need to fill in forms for it.
Original post by katietimmins
Hi I live in Carlisle so it would be easier to move than commute. no you cant apply for bursary online- need to fill in forms for it.

you can register at the moment and fill in the online form,then theres a covering letter you send with your evidence which helps them link it to the information they get from UCLAN i think

http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/Students/3266.aspx
Reply 31
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP HERE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/297968443669571/

Meet people before you go, share flat numbers and courses!
Thankyou both! This can be my job one of the evenings! Evidence as in ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou both! This can be my job one of the evenings! Evidence as in ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think its birth certificate,driving license or passport then some proof of last years household income and any proof of name changes if that applies to you,there might be other things as well but i ve not finished my form yet so i m not sure where to find the full list
Original post by chocolateheartstar
I think its birth certificate,driving license or passport then some proof of last years household income and any proof of name changes if that applies to you,there might be other things as well but i ve not finished my form yet so i m not sure where to find the full list

Oh that isn't too bad!
Ill have to make a start! Is it a pain or rather straight forward? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that isn't too bad!
Ill have to make a start! Is it a pain or rather straight forward? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its got a fair few pages but its only a pain in that the webpage wont work very well for me and its slow to save x
Original post by chocolateheartstar
Its got a fair few pages but its only a pain in that the webpage wont work very well for me and its slow to save x

Oh I'm so looking forward to it ... 8-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
GROUP FOR UCLAN NURSING STUDENTS 2013 :biggrin::biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/229003517241240/
Reply 38
Is anyone still waiting to hear from UCLAN? I had my interview for adult nursing two weeks ago but i havent heard anything at all!! :/ x
Reply 39
Ok so this is weird .... I probably know you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha we probs do lol are u at college atm? i'm at barrow 6th form. i've just got a room offer for IQ Kopa, is anyone else thinkin of stayin there? Oh and im 21 btw i was worried i was be with a load of 18 year olds but it looks like theres gna be a good mixture :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending