Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I need some kind volunteers to complete my survey, it only takes 10 minutes however you need to own a car and have used a comparison site in the past. Here's a link for the survey:

http://www.surveyexpression.com/Surv...e-fa148846cd8c

To give you some background information, I am an undergraduate currently in my final year of a BA (Hons) Marketing Degree at Bournemouth University. A dissertation is an integral part of my course and as such, I really appreciate your time and willingness contributing towards my research.

My dissertation will try to ascertain the extent to which, insurance comparison sites (e.g. confused.com, comparethemarket.com etc) apparently have had an effect on UK car insurance retention and loyalty.

I would like to reassure you that all surveys are kept strictly confidential and will solely be used for the purpose of the dissertation discussed above.

Happy to do some in return

Thanks again for your time

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.