This discussion is closed.
johnotto
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone know of any sites that currently work and that have any of the past IB chemistry HL exams with the mark sheets and answers, or if anyone could email me any past exams that they have would really be appreciated. [email protected]
Would really appreciate it thank you. Also, if anyone has any Math Methods SL papers, or History HL papers will help also. Thanks so much, please send anything you have ASAP.
johnotto
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I have been searching online and I came across a site that has some of the past IB exams. The site is kinda slow and you have to be patient but it works. Here is the site: http://science.mlc.vic.edu.au/chemis...98-02final.htm

If anyone has any other sites that have chemistry HL past exams, Histroy HL past exams, Math Methods SL exams. Please feel free to post or email me personally at [email protected]
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads