Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone know of any sites that currently work and that have any of the past IB chemistry HL exams with the mark sheets and answers, or if anyone could email me any past exams that they have would really be appreciated. [email protected]
    Would really appreciate it thank you. Also, if anyone has any Math Methods SL papers, or History HL papers will help also. Thanks so much, please send anything you have ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    I have been searching online and I came across a site that has some of the past IB exams. The site is kinda slow and you have to be patient but it works. Here is the site: http://science.mlc.vic.edu.au/chemis...98-02final.htm

If anyone has any other sites that have chemistry HL past exams, Histroy HL past exams, Math Methods SL exams. Please feel free to post or email me personally at [email protected]

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.