Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

You've Found An "Ancient" 'Iron Man'-Type Suit - What Do You Do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd keep that crap man. Who knows when you'd need it eh? Might just casually fly to north Korea and defeat that dictator lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably go on a quest to try and find out who made the suit. It would be easier if the suit didn't have that limitation while in the cosmos; since a radius of about 10 light years from Earth would doubtful draw on a highly advanced alien species. Of course, you say it could fail at any time the further from Earth you get, so its limitations on that front aren't clear. In the meantime I'd probably try to adapt the technology, create more suits like it. Then I'd just become Iron man and help humanity as a whole. For some reason I see myself only being able to use the suit free of any guilt if I find who made it, and they say I'm 'worthy' of using it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    You can't change the rules halfway through. That's cheating...
    I wasn't changing the rules - it was more an afterthought/I forgot to mention...

ReputationRep:
    Assuming this suit came in pieces I would sell a small part of it for money e.g. a finger. Then with the money I'd hire scientists to study the rest of the suit and try and find a way to replicate it. Once they've found a way to replicate it, I'd make several batches of suits and then kill the employees so information isn't sold off. Then I'd target several corrupt organisations and destroy them. Then I'd start an underground weapons and defence organisation to accumalate money. The rest I haven't thought of yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd restore the British Empire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    I'd restore the British Empire.
    So you would encroach upon the sovereignty of independent nations like China and India and Nigeria and the United States? Do you not see that a World War would ensue, so much so that even Brittania may turn against your tyranny - the difference being that all countries will war against you, instead of against each other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Ohhh, I'd be wary of you chap. Whilst you have good intentions, you might just become a Harvey Dent-analogue or a deranged Stark - i.e. the power may rush to your head...
    Ehh, I don't think I can do much worse than what we've got now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.