Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this may sound stupid but I'm about to send off my first TMA and in the section on the TMA form it asks me to put in Regional/Code but I'm not quite sure what this means. Can someone help? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever module is it that you have to submit by post? That sounds like such a faff; I do hope none of mine ever need me to do that.

If you log in to the OU website and then click on 'Profile' (next to the 'Student Home' tab), it'll tell you your region, including the code. Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    It's Starting with Maths.

I'll do that thanks.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persipan)
    Whatever module is it that you have to submit by post? That sounds like such a faff; I do hope none of mine ever need me to do that.
    It is a faff. Done it before and hope I never had to do it again.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.