The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

North Western Halls 2013/14

anyone moving to north western halls in september? what flats are everyone I'm in flat 509

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm in flat 101 :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
I'm in flat 201, what is everyone going to be studying? :smile:
Reply 3
Who ever is in 103 good luck haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Assuming my application goes through I'll be in (the) 212 with a friend! Bonus points for getting onto that reference haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Well I'm in 514 with two other people I was meant to be in 303 this year but some things messed up probably better for me like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trixie-Emma
I'm in flat 201, what is everyone going to be studying? :smile:

Hey, i am in flat 208 so just down the hall, studying Forensic Anthropology. How about you?
109 anybody?
Reply 8
Original post by Stephen.d.h
Hey, i am in flat 208 so just down the hall, studying Forensic Anthropology. How about you?

No way, that sounds awsome.. I'm doing Forensic Psychology :biggrin: do you know what date you're going to move down on?
No way, that sounds awsome.. I'm doing Forensic Psychology :biggrin: do you know what date you're going to move down on?

Awesome, i'm currently studying psychology and it has to be one of my favourite subjects :smile: . I am planning to move down or up in my case of the 7th of september, how about you?

Also if you want to add me on FB feel free :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.haines.50?ref=tn_tnmn
(edited 10 years ago)
Awesome, i'm currently studying psychology and it has to be one of my favourite subjects :smile: . I am planning to move down or up in my case of the 7th of september, how about you?

Also if you want to add me on FB feel free :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.haines.50?ref=tn_tnmn

Oh really, yeah I do love it :smile: okay well annoyingly i get back from holiday on the 8th at 6 in the morning, but im still planning on coming down on the 8th.. i'll just be a little jet lagged!
Oh really, yeah I do love it :smile: okay well annoyingly i get back from holiday on the 8th at 6 in the morning, but im still planning on coming down on the 8th.. i'll just be a little jet lagged!

Ouch, do not envy that :smile:, you got far to travel to get to liverpool though? where you going on holiday anyways?
Is anyone in flat 206?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemma Steels
Is anyone in flat 206?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, i'm not in the same flat but we will probably be neighbours(flat 208) :smile: so what you studying?
Oh right :smile: i'll be in the flat with my friend. We're studying policing studies. Where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gemma Steels
Oh right :smile: i'll be in the flat with my friend. We're studying policing studies. Where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats cool :smile:, i live in kent, how about you?
Ouch, do not envy that :smile:, you got far to travel to get to liverpool though? where you going on holiday anyways?

No i only live like 45 minutes away so it's not so bad at all! we're off to the carribean can't wait.. although all this is if my exams go well, fingers crossed! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Anyone in 306?? :smile:
I'm in flat 203 Room D :confused:
Original post by Tfullerton
Who ever is in 103 good luck haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh god, i am in there...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending