Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

How many exams do you have? How are you preparing for it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    6. (Though I seem to have got off lucky compared to some people on here!?)

Crying.

:cry2::confused:

ReputationRep:
    4 and I haven't started yet and I doubt I will anytime soon but I'll just do what I always do and learn the revision guides inside out as well as a bit from the regular textbooks and hopefully get good grades again.

ReputationRep:
    I had 22 GCSE, you'll be fine, just plan in advance and prioritise and celebrate at the end (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2 :-) writing out notes then start learning them. Once I know it in my head I'll do practise questions and plan essay titles. Nearly got all the notes done so I'll start learning this week.
    I won't start the other exam ( pre release book) until after the first one as I have a week gap between the two

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zmai)
    I had 22 GCSE, you'll be fine, just plan in advance and prioritise and celebrate at the end (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks when did you start revising for them? I started yesterday and now I'm really worried I won't have enough time :/ also, how did you revise?

ReputationRep:
    9 and revising early!!!

ReputationRep:
    A2 History, English Lit and Computing
    AS Sociology for a UCAS point boost
    GCSE Classics for... well, long story

Basically going to pretend they aren't happening until the last day then read like hell and hope for the best. It's worked so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    I have 22 and I'm dying. I'm trying to read through textbooks but really can't be asked
    Omg wow! Why so many?? The max I've heard anyone in college is doing is like 11, are You taking loads of a levels?

ReputationRep:
    11 exams
    4 are General Studies though, so 7 extremely vital exams and 4 not so vital exams... (trying to make myself feel a bit better about the fact that i have 11 exams)
    Preparing for it: Hardcore revision trying to juggle 3 pieces of coursework too at the moment, so i am stressing! Hopefully i will have done the main bulk of revision by the end of half term, and half term onwards will be past papers... that is the plan anyway, not too sure if it will work or not, but here's hoping!

ReputationRep:
    Taking notes, model answers and past papers.

ReputationRep:
    I have 11 AS exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    I have 22 and I'm dying. I'm trying to read through textbooks but really can't be asked
    That is mental. I thought my 7 exams were bad. YOU CAN DO IT *sending out positive vibes*

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SannaS)
    Omg wow! Why so many?? The max I've heard anyone in college is doing is like 11, are You taking loads of a levels?
    Haha, no I have 22 gcse exams, sorry didnt realise its an a level forum :/ but either way, I'm still dying :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNextBigMoonFruit)
    That is mental. I thought my 7 exams were bad. YOU CAN DO IT *sending out positive vibes*

Good Luck!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I have 9. That's if you count Spanish oral as one...and I'm still sat here procrastinating :/ haha
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I have 9 although it could go up to 11 if I change my mind over the Easter break.

The actual thought of sitting virtually the whole A Level of Chemistry in a few months makes me want to just cry, I'm not too worried about the Maths and Further Maths exams as I'll most likely do quite well in then, however the same can't be said for Chemistry. What the hell was I thinking when I decided to take it! Just mad if you ask me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    4, no retakes, but 3 different subjects are all on the same day what are the chances?!

ReputationRep:
    3 in the summer and 1 in two weeks (but its photography so it hardly even counts.)

What's preparation?

ReputationRep:
    12 (4 practicals 8 written papers) Making notes, reading and past papers

ReputationRep:
    8 exams, 3 of which are retakes.

Eight Hours a day for revision.

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.