Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So confused. Textbook revision doesn't help, I've done all past papers. What to do next?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what GCE is in terms of qualification, but the best thing to do is:

Remember the equations by memory that you need to use - and then all you need to do is plug and chug the numbers in.

Do ALOT of past papers, and memorise the types of questions which come up; some come up more than others.

Do this for about 5 hours a day for 1 month.

This is how I did pretty well in physics.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Enavor. But I do 6 units of Maths, thus can't allocate a lot of time to Physics. Let alone 5 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NidaJaffri)
    Thank you Enavor. But I do 6 units of Maths, thus can't allocate a lot of time to Physics. Let alone 5 hours.
    Do a lot of past papers. I know the feeling that it's a pain in the butt. I'm not a fan of textbooks either because it's highly time consuming.

Practice problems and past papers is you're best bet.

I wish you the very best in you're studies.

Luke.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.