Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

HOW TO SCORE HIGH ON GCE PHYSICS? Any revision tips? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So confused. Textbook revision doesn't help, I've done all past papers. What to do next?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what GCE is in terms of qualification, but the best thing to do is:

Remember the equations by memory that you need to use - and then all you need to do is plug and chug the numbers in.

Do ALOT of past papers, and memorise the types of questions which come up; some come up more than others.

Do this for about 5 hours a day for 1 month.

This is how I did pretty well in physics.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Enavor. But I do 6 units of Maths, thus can't allocate a lot of time to Physics. Let alone 5 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NidaJaffri)
    Thank you Enavor. But I do 6 units of Maths, thus can't allocate a lot of time to Physics. Let alone 5 hours.
    Do a lot of past papers. I know the feeling that it's a pain in the butt. I'm not a fan of textbooks either because it's highly time consuming.

Practice problems and past papers is you're best bet.

I wish you the very best in you're studies.

Luke.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.