Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Reducing bruising Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    well its my family and a friends family and we are tryin to get a villa for a week near malaga (quite close to the beach)
    u been to spain (or any other holiday places for that matter?)

hahaa yayyy fwwiends :five:
    that sounds cool, so jealous been to Madrid, Malaga, Marbella and a couple of the canary islands.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=#post42026844

where've you been in the past?

inbetweeners fan by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    that sounds cool, so jealous been to Madrid, Malaga, Marbella and a couple of the canary islands.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=#post42026844

where've you been in the past?

inbetweeners fan by any chance?
    wow you have been quite a few places haven't you, who do you go with;friends or family?
    and i've been all countries in uk, france, italy (+ vatican ), holland, abu dhabi and pakistan
    would love to go to USA next and go on a route 66 road trip

hahaa youu knoww it xD

ReputationRep:
    wow you have been quite a few places haven't you, who do you go with;friends or family?
    and i've been all countries in uk, france, italy (+ vatican ), holland, abu dhabi and pakistan
    would love to go to USA next and go on a route 66 road trip

hahaa youu knoww it xD
    Tenerife and Holland was friends. everywhere else was family but that was years ago :/ were yours friends or family?

that sounds awesome would love to do something like that there are so many places I want to go, wouldn't be able to choose the next one lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    Tenerife and Holland was friends. everywhere else was family but that was years ago :/ were yours friends or family?

that sounds awesome would love to do something like that there are so many places I want to go, wouldn't be able to choose the next one lol
    all the ones abroad have been with family (although our family usually go with one of my best friends family)

yhh it does, doesnt it...i know me too turkey, morocco, bora bora islands, tenerife, greece, australia; the list goes on

ReputationRep:
    all the ones abroad have been with family (although our family usually go with one of my best friends family)

yhh it does, doesnt it...i know me too turkey, morocco, bora bora islands, tenerife, greece, australia; the list goes on
    my top 3 at the moment have to be Iceland, Egypt and Australia

Tenerife is nice, but too many cockroaches for my liking haha :eek:

lmao how on earth did we end up talking about this from broken fingers?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    my top 3 at the moment have to be Iceland, Egypt and Australia

Tenerife is nice, but too many cockroaches for my liking haha :eek:

lmao how on earth did we end up talking about this from broken fingers?!
    ahh yhh how did i forget egypt, oh and like a safari trip in africa too

really, didnt think that would be the problem there but im used to them after living in pakistan

hahaa dude you got me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ahh yhh how did i forget egypt, oh and like a safari trip in africa too

really, didnt think that would be the problem there but im used to them after living in pakistan

hahaa dude you got me :lol:
    oh yeah safari as well I was supposed to be going on safari and white water rafting on the nile in Uganda this summer but can't go any more :cry:
    urgh they freak me out, any creepy crawlies and I will run a mile haha

haha, made me realise just how much time I spend on here, bit worrying really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    oh yeah safari as well I was supposed to be going on safari and white water rafting on the nile in Uganda this summer but can't go any more :cry:
    urgh they freak me out, any creepy crawlies and I will run a mile haha

haha, made me realise just how much time I spend on here, bit worrying really...
    ohh really that sounds awesome...aww why not :console:
    yhh my lil' sis is like that, even an incy bincy little spider and she bulldozes into my room and ask me to kill it

lmao tell me about it, we students just love to procrastinate dont we :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ohh really that sounds awesome...aww why not :console:
    yhh my lil' sis is like that, even an incy bincy little spider and she bulldozes into my room and ask me to kill it

lmao tell me about it, we students just love to procrastinate dont we :rolleyes:
    they put the cost up, cant afford it even if I work every day during the holidays and ive got no time for a job during term

lmao yeah that sounds about right XD

yep shame it doesn't count towards a degree, I'd definitely get a first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    they put the cost up, cant afford it even if I work every day during the holidays and ive got no time for a job during term

lmao yeah that sounds about right XD

yep shame it doesn't count towards a degree, I'd definitely get a first
    ohh unlucky, postpone that and go somewhere else

once she texted me and said the spider is near the door so i can't get out :lol:

ikr tell me about it, i would be near 100% if it did

ReputationRep:
    ohh unlucky, postpone that and go somewhere else

once she texted me and said the spider is near the door so i can't get out :lol:

ikr tell me about it, i would be near 100% if it did
    just have to decide where. that'll take me forever :rolleyes:

haha I may have done something similar...:lol:
    shes lucky she has you to come rescue her then lol :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    just have to decide where. that'll take me forever :rolleyes:

haha I may have done something similar...:lol:
    shes lucky she has you to come rescue her then lol :grin:
    i think somewhere in europe will probably be cheaper then goin outside

hahaa nooo wayyyy :lol:...just think of it this way, they are more scared of you then you're of them + you are like 1000x their size :rolleyes:
    lol, im hardly at home anymore (only on weekends most of the time) so think the responsibility has fallen to my lil' bro now

ReputationRep:
    i think somewhere in europe will probably be cheaper then goin outside

hahaa nooo wayyyy :lol:...just think of it this way, they are more scared of you then you're of them + you are like 1000x their size :rolleyes:
    lol, im hardly at home anymore (only on weekends most of the time) so think the responsibility has fallen to my lil' bro now
    true, gonna have to start saving then :rolleyes:

haha I know, ive been told that about a million times but its all the legs :eek: *shudder*

aw poor him. I don't have any brothers to come rescue me shes very lucky lol. I usually just resort to chucking stuff at them until they run away. god, i'm such a wimp...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    true, gonna have to start saving then :rolleyes:

haha I know, ive been told that about a million times but its all the legs :eek: *shudder*

aw poor him. I don't have any brothers to come rescue me shes very lucky lol. I usually just resort to chucking stuff at them until they run away. god, i'm such a wimp...
    yhh you better, if you want a good holiday that is lol

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  AreYouAfraidofSpiders.php_spider-in-bath-long-hairy-legs-closeup-2-DHD.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  29.4 KB

nothing bad about that, like little sticks :rolleyes:

you know what you should do, kill one and leave it out so other spiders get scared and run away; or it could have the opposite effect and they might come for revenge
    how many siblings u got then?

ReputationRep:
    yhh you better, if you want a good holiday that is lol

Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  AreYouAfraidofSpiders.php_spider-in-bath-long-hairy-legs-closeup-2-DHD.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  29.4 KB

nothing bad about that, like little sticks :rolleyes:

you know what you should do, kill one and leave it out so other spiders get scared and run away; or it could have the opposite effect and they might come for revenge
    how many siblings u got then?
    :eek: they're so creepy though...
    yeah make an example of it lol. imagining an army of spiders now my minds gone into overdrive haha
    just a younger sister. do you just have 1 brother and 1 sister then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    :eek: they're so creepy though...
    yeah make an example of it lol. imagining an army of spiders now my minds gone into overdrive haha
    just a younger sister. do you just have 1 brother and 1 sister then?
    yhh k imma admit they are quite creepy and made me jump once when it was crawling down the back of my neck, buuuut they are still smaller and not harmful so nothing to be afraid of
    :lol:
    yup, i'm the oldest

ReputationRep:
    one ran in front of me on the stairs today :afraid: nearly fell down them as well :unimpressed: it's like they know we're talking about them lol
    is there much of an age difference between you all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    one ran in front of me on the stairs today :afraid: nearly fell down them as well :unimpressed: it's like they know we're talking about them lol
    is there much of an age difference between you all?
    lmfao im sorry if i've started a spider assault on your house
    5 years older then my brother and 9 years older then my sister; what about urs?

ReputationRep:
    lmfao im sorry if i've started a spider assault on your house
    5 years older then my brother and 9 years older then my sister; what about urs?

so you should be :P i'm gonna blame you for it lol
    my sister's 2 years younger. wow that's quite an age gap, how old are you? just being nosey now (i'm guessing you're at uni if your brother has taken over spider catching duties)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    so you should be :P i'm gonna blame you for it lol
    my sister's 2 years younger. wow that's quite an age gap, how old are you? just being nosey now (i'm guessing you're at uni if your brother has taken over spider catching duties)
    ohh dont you think it'll be a bit weird if you blame a random stranger friend on the internet
    lol yhh i guess, im 21 and yh in last year of my course at uni

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.