Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    yayyyyy we passed 10000 :party2:
    and maybe cos whenever we reply it keeps going back to the top and peeps must be interested what kind of bruise has triggered so many replied and views
    'walked into a cupboard door', that can happen to anyone cant it :rolleyes: :lol:...you need me there to protect you :cool:
    had football again tonite and safe to say i came through it unscathed
    :yay: haha yeah I guess so.
    by walk I mean practically running full pelt into it in front of loads of people haha yeah I'm hopeless I need someone to protect me
    good to hear I'm really worried youre gonna get hurt still haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    :yay: haha yeah I guess so.
    by walk I mean practically running full pelt into it in front of loads of people haha yeah I'm hopeless I need someone to protect me
    good to hear I'm really worried youre gonna get hurt still haha
    pahahaaa sorry i know i shouldnt laugh but i bet the people there laughed ; aight i do charge a hefty fee though but you will never feel safer :rolleyes::cool:
    i did feel at points i could have got hurt like when i won the ball of this guy and he got angry and kicked me, but nahh all good so far...you're the one who better watch out

ReputationRep:
    pahahaaa sorry i know i shouldnt laugh but i bet the people there laughed ; aight i do charge a hefty fee though but you will never feel safer :rolleyes::cool:
    i did feel at points i could have got hurt like when i won the ball of this guy and he got angry and kicked me, but nahh all good so far...you're the one who better watch out
    they did but so did I so its all fine
    haha fair enough
    :eek: scary... maybe he figured kicking you might help him get over the fact that he sucks at playing football :rolleyes:
    haha I suppose, all those spiders and cupboard doors out to get me...
    Just occurred to me that I really shouldn't be doing a degree that involves using knives, drills and saws... just asking for trouble really lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    they did but so did I so its all fine
    haha fair enough
    :eek: scary... maybe he figured kicking you might help him get over the fact that he sucks at playing football :rolleyes:
    haha I suppose, all those spiders and cupboard doors out to get me...
    Just occurred to me that I really shouldn't be doing a degree that involves using knives, drills and saws... just asking for trouble really lol
    but the thing was they were laughin at you not with you
    hahaa exactly and the worse thing was the ref didnt even see it
    lmfao its like final destination all over again :lol:

ReputationRep:
    but the thing was they were laughin at you not with you
    hahaa exactly and the worse thing was the ref didnt even see it
    lmfao its like final destination all over again :lol:
    yeah I know... but what can you do...:dontknow: ive got used to it lol, at the point where I really don't care what people think, just happens way too often to worry about it
    that's annoying. would've just kicked him back :rolleyes:
    haha don't say that :eek: just tempting fate now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    yeah I know... but what can you do...:dontknow: ive got used to it lol, at the point where I really don't care what people think, just happens way too often to worry about it
    that's annoying. would've just kicked him back :rolleyes:
    haha don't say that :eek: just tempting fate now
    hahaa thats the way to approach it, good on ya
    i prolly should have but he ran off like a lil' girl :rolleyes:
    lmfao, you'll be alrite just try to stay away from anything that could potentially hurt you (soooo in a padded room basically )

ReputationRep:
    hahaa thats the way to approach it, good on ya
    i prolly should have but he ran off like a lil' girl :rolleyes:
    lmfao, you'll be alrite just try to stay away from anything that could potentially hurt you (soooo in a padded room basically )
    best bit is seeing peoples reactions when you start laughing about it yourself the confusion lol
    lmao what a wimp...:rolleyes:
    haha yeah a padded room sounds about right :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    best bit is seeing peoples reactions when you start laughing about it yourself the confusion lol
    lmao what a wimp...:rolleyes:
    haha yeah a padded room sounds about right :lol:
    pahahaa i can imagine
    ikr :rolleyes:
    i knew you would like it

u got any exams comin up?

ReputationRep:
    pahahaa i can imagine
    ikr :rolleyes:
    i knew you would like it

u got any exams comin up?
    nope I don't have exams on my course (much to the annoyance of my flatmates who have to study while I get a couple of weeks off lol) we get assessed throughout the year instead :rolleyes:
    how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    nope I don't have exams on my course (much to the annoyance of my flatmates who have to study while I get a couple of weeks off lol) we get assessed throughout the year instead :rolleyes:
    how about you?
    ahh man i would love to have that, and in my opinion it should be like that so u get assessed for little parts and ur much likely to keep it in mind rather then have big exams and try and cram everything in...which i have to do, got 4 comin up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahh man i would love to have that, and in my opinion it should be like that so u get assessed for little parts and ur much likely to keep it in mind rather then have big exams and try and cram everything in...which i have to do, got 4 comin up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    true I suppose, just wish we had a bit of a break at some point, its nonstop :/
    cant say that cramming was ever really an issue when I had exams at school, never revised for one in my life lol. too lazy
    ouch, don't envy you that
    should you not be cramming instead of being on here?! haha. Im sure you could be using your time much more productively lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    true I suppose, just wish we had a bit of a break at some point, its nonstop :/
    cant say that cramming was ever really an issue when I had exams at school, never revised for one in my life lol. too lazy
    ouch, don't envy you that
    should you not be cramming instead of being on here?! haha. Im sure you could be using your time much more productively lol
    thats uni for you
    unis different though, if you do that your grades will take a big hit like mine did but still dont learn from it lol
    yh yhh i probably could but you know, that aint half as fun as tsr

ReputationRep:
    thats uni for you
    unis different though, if you do that your grades will take a big hit like mine did but still dont learn from it lol
    yh yhh i probably could but you know, that aint half as fun as tsr
    that's why im grateful I don't have much written work on my course, grades are based on drawings and presentations haha of course not...
    tsr is a brilliant timewaster I guess lol, theres always something more interesting than work on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    that's why im grateful I don't have much written work on my course, grades are based on drawings and presentations haha of course not...
    tsr is a brilliant timewaster I guess lol, theres always something more interesting than work on here
    ahh thats brilliant, i hate writing lol
    i know right, what else do you do for fun?

ReputationRep:
    ahh thats brilliant, i hate writing lol
    i know right, what else do you do for fun?
    fun?! I don't have time for fun!! :P
    if I have any freetime its usually spent at flat parties or out with friends. Trying to spend less time on facebook (not going well) and plan on going to more gigs this semester if possible. Wow... just realised how boring my life is :/

how about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    fun?! I don't have time for fun!! :P
    if I have any freetime its usually spent at flat parties or out with friends. Trying to spend less time on facebook (not going well) and plan on going to more gigs this semester if possible. Wow... just realised how boring my life is :/

how about you??
    pahaa reallly its only first year lol
    yhh parties maybe go chill at library lol...i was part of the uni football team for a while, go gym regularly, chill with friends...what kind of music you into?

ReputationRep:
    pahaa reallly its only first year lol
    yhh parties maybe go chill at library lol...i was part of the uni football team for a while, go gym regularly, chill with friends...what kind of music you into?
    haha I know but its one of the most time consuming courses to study (I do more hours than one of my friends studying medicine lol. She could kill someone whereas I'd just design an ugly building, go figure...:confused:)
    its also well known for its lack of social life, several threads on here lol. and its only going to get worse...

Stuff like Alt-J, Bastille, Foals, Fossil Collective, Daughter, The XX, The 1975. honestly this list could go on forever

What do you listen to?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    Broke my finger after slamming a door shut

Is there any way to reduce bruising? I've heard arnica is good, anyone tried it?
    The RICE protocol should be used to reduce pain & inflammation whilst aiding recovery time. Additionally, you can use NSAID's, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Naproxen are good ones to use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    haha I know but its one of the most time consuming courses to study (I do more hours than one of my friends studying medicine lol. She could kill someone whereas I'd just design an ugly building, go figure...:confused:)
    its also well known for its lack of social life, several threads on here lol. and its only going to get worse...

Stuff like Alt-J, Bastille, Foals, Fossil Collective, Daughter, The XX, The 1975. honestly this list could go on forever

What do you listen to?
    wow really, thats surprising but as long as you love what you are doin then everythings good
    ohh so you into that alternative indie kinda vibe...and i pretty much listen to every genre from indie rock to hip-hop to r&b; as long as the musics good, im satisfied

been to any festivals?
    i've been to leeds fest twice and might go this year, got eminem comin

ReputationRep:
    wow really, thats surprising but as long as you love what you are doin then everythings good
    ohh so you into that alternative indie kinda vibe...and i pretty much listen to every genre from indie rock to hip-hop to r&b; as long as the musics good, im satisfied

been to any festivals?
    i've been to leeds fest twice and might go this year, got eminem comin
    we call it architorture for a reason lol but yeah I guess its fine
    haha I guess so
    fair enough im not too fussed about what I listen to, cant stand hip hop right now (might have something to do with a certain flatmate who listens to it at full blast at 4am :colonhash:)
    nah, cant afford them :cry2: its ridiculous really. if im at uni im not far from Leeds and if im at home im near Reading but I still haven't been

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.