Sometimes personality

But boobs
In random order -

Nice face
Nice hair
Nice legs
Outgoing/Friendly
Maturity

honorable mention: Ample bosom (sorry had to go there)
A penis.
Reply 207
1) Intelligent.
2) Ambitious.
3) Appearance- strawberry blonde and middle class.
4) Good personality with similar interests.
5)Funny
Reply 208
Intelligent, not afraid to be herself and not mean !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Popppppy
Gonna stalk this thread until someone says:

Spoiler

I'm waiting for you boys :cool:

If you have awsome boobs, then that's good enough for most guys.
Reply 210
Original post by Zero Nowhere
If you have awsome boobs, then that's good enough for most guys.

They're probably fat.
1- Looks. It sounds superficial I know, but lets face it, at the end of the day, nobody wants to date someone they think looks bad!

2- Doesn't over think things. I'm a guy, there isn't a second, un-said meaning to what I say, I say what I mean.

3- Friendly. If she doesn't mind hanging around with my friends, she's a winner in my book!

4- Style. Again, it may sound superficial, but I'm not going to date someone who dresses like she's looking for a sugar daddy. Understated but classy is nice!

5- Doesn't mind me being awkward. I have days where I just want to be by myself and feel awkward around people, respect that please!

And like to be photographed would be nice, but thats hard to come by. (I love photography and taking pictures, nothing more sinister than that!)
1) Attractiveness - Lets be honest the first thing we guys see is 'looks'. I'm certainly not a perfectionist and to be honest i'm actually put off by those girls, i like a more subtle beauty. Everyone has different preferences though.
2) Sense of humour - for me the girl needs to have a similar sense of humour and enjoy silly and spontaneous nonsense.
3) Positivity - I like a girl that sees the best in people, they don't have to keep things 'bottled up' either because i like listening to people 'spilling' their problems.
4) Confidence - confident enough to tease me and make jokes but not arrogant.
5) Intelligence - They need to be 'clued in' and be able to make my our conversations interesting.
1) Titties 2) Boobies 3) Breasts 4) Boobs 5) Nice pair of twins
Original post by joshcroston
1- Looks. It sounds superficial I know, but lets face it, at the end of the day, nobody wants to date someone they think looks bad!

2- Doesn't over think things. I'm a guy, there isn't a second, un-said meaning to what I say, I say what I mean.

3- Friendly. If she doesn't mind hanging around with my friends, she's a winner in my book!

4- Style. Again, it may sound superficial, but I'm not going to date someone who dresses like she's looking for a sugar daddy. Understated but classy is nice!

5- Doesn't mind me being awkward. I have days where I just want to be by myself and feel awkward around people, respect that please!

And like to be photographed would be nice, but thats hard to come by. (I love photography and taking pictures, nothing more sinister than that!)

'Nothing more sinister than that'. :lol:
-looks

-'x factor'

------------------- EDIT

I would look firstly for nice looks. If that person were to catch me thinking about the way they looked from time to time... not many like that... 1/100..... but year.... i'm quite picky....... hence perhaps my lack of relationships........ .. . . . .

anyway

looks...........
x factor...... something about them that you're not expecting to happen. something unique........
nice personality........... kind........etc..........
honest........ 100PERCENT OF THE TIME
and generally successful or ambitious.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 217
Original post by fudgemuffins
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 218
1. Modesty
2. Modesty
3. Modesty
4. Personality
5. Looks