Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys name 5 things you look for in a girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninalicious97)
    Wow. By this you can tell you are someone who definitely looks beyond the face. Something that not all men can do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice to know you have such a postive image of the male gender..

(Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot)
    Right, let's be sarcastic together then
    Now the above is true sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    Nice to know you have such a postive image of the male gender..

Now the above is true sarcasm
    It might be. It might not be

ReputationRep:
    It might be. It might not be
    It definitely is :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It definitely is :cool:
    Well if you're so sure...

ReputationRep:
    1) Pretty face
    2) Hot body
    3) A high level of cleanliness
    4) If she can cook and have the above 3, then I may start stalking her
    5) Good at maths

ReputationRep:
    Well if you're so sure...
    It's the truest form of sarcasm you'll ever see. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    1) Least amount of make-up : Some women overkill on the make up department
    For me, Natural = Better
    2) Good conversationalist : I love women who are great in conversations, especially deep, intellectual ones because I love talking to people
    3) Pleasant with people, don't like the smug, self-obsessed ones !
    4) Fun women are awesome, YOLO

I guess that's it, can't think of another point.

ReputationRep:
    It's the truest form of sarcasm you'll ever see. :yep:
    Let me just think of a witty reply. Hang on...

Got nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Let me just think of a witty reply. Hang on...

Got nothing.
    Your brain cells just seem to melt in my presence, don't worry, it's the same with a lot of girls. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Your brain cells just seem to melt in my presence, don't worry, it's the same with a lot of girls. :sexface:
    Well in that case, I guess it's time to say goodbye. I can't have my brain turning into mush due to cells melting from your "awesomeness" when my exams are not far away...

Similar sense of sarcastic humour
    Pretty
    Clever

Other than that im not too picky on body etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    - Ambition. I can't be doing with those types that sit at home and clean up after the man, and when you ask them what are they doing at the weekend they say 'See what the boyfriend is doing'. Have your own goals, ambitions, circles of friends etc.
    - Intelligence. You want someone you can turn on the tv and have a decent conversation with about current affairs, economics, politics. I don't want somebody that watches **** like the Only Way is Geordie Shore or whatever it is called.
    - Looks. It is important, but it is weighted relative to the above two qualities (particularly the one above). So if a girl is 9/10 for Intelligence, I'd be happy to go to 6/10 for Looks. If a girl is only 6/10 for Intelligence, I'd want at least 7/10 for Looks.
    - Machiavellian. Has to be able to adopt to the situation at hand. Sometimes you veto morals if the ends justify the means. Sometimes it will be required that I will watch 3 football matches back to back and the girl will not complain. It may be a big week in the Premier League.
    - International Outlook. We live in an ever more globalised world. You want somebody that recognises this, recognises the world is bigger than England, and wishes to regularly travel, and experience new cultures, adventures etc.

It's a global race. Why settle for anything else?
    SkySports Super Sunday followed by a La Liga El Clasico? Ain't missing that for ****!

ReputationRep:
    - Nice Hair, doesn't have to be styled the best or be really complicated just has to be nice
    - Interesting Personality, doesn't have to be outgoing or timid just someone who has a personality, not all of them I can deal with but most I believe I could.
    - Not fake, bit of make up then and again when going out but anything properly fake just is a complete turn off.
    - They are into similar stuff as me, don't need to be always watching anime and love online gaming but if they don't mind me doing what I enjoy doing and if they want to join in then even better.
    - Be good looking, don't have to be skinny and big boobs, I like many different types of women, just compliment the way they are with their looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninalicious97)
    Yes I find religion something you need to be careful about when dating someone. I personally would go for someone in my religion or no religion (I'm a christian). As even though you may like the person. Eventually if they are in a different religion this will cause problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah such as what type of wedding to have if it leads to that and how they will influence you to do different religious things. I'm Hindu but not religious at all, so I'll only go with people who are either non-religious or Hindu that way no one has a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Here are my five in no particular order:

1. Kind hearted -

I'd like someone who cares about me and is willing to show it - not everyday necessarily but every now and then, on special days etc. Appreciated the little things and not be the kind of person who's stone cold. If she's kind hearted, I know (or sort of hope) that she would be trustworthy too and not hurt me by cheating.

2. A sweet, feminine personality -

I personally like girls who are not overly 'laddish' or 'tomboyish'. I know some girls are a bit tomboyish, and I have nothing against that. As for my ideal girlfriend, I'd prefer someone who was soft natured, not overly loud. Its sort of hard to describe this one, but I hope people understand what I'm saying.

3. Not imposing / controlling

I hate being controlled or told what to do. Occasionally, if she's really passionate about something, then no problem. But if she starts scheduling my day, becomes clingy, makes me change my hobbies or interests, forces me to join in on her hobbies, then it can get annoying. Everyone needs their space - I'd happily respect hers, so I would expect the same.

4. Easy going / easy to communicate with

No drama queens, blowing up a small situation out of proportion! I'm just not equipped to defuse such situations on a regular basis!! I like a girl who is happy to have a laugh now and then, take a joke, have a bit of banter and just fool around when we're in the mood! Even in really tough situations, I find it admirable when a girl can stay calm and talk things through sensibly without me having to read a closed book.

5. Pretty face / nice figure

The looks - Ideally long hair, nice eyes, a gentle touch, and a smile to make me smile

Not overly skinny girls or really overweight - sort of in the middle, some nice curves. After all, there has to be the attraction! No crazy diets or mad fitness programmes. Doesn't overly fuss over her appearance with excessive make up and is confident enough to go for the natural, simple look!

Ok so ........ I have no idea where to find this girl. Have you seen her? If so, your help would be much appreciated. If you do find her, you know where to find me! Your message can save me from my loneliness lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superduper9)
    Here are my five in no particular order:

1. Kind hearted -

I'd like someone who cares about me and is willing to show it - not everyday necessarily but every now and then, on special days etc. Appreciated the little things and not be the kind of person who's stone cold. If she's kind hearted, I know (or sort of hope) that she would be trustworthy too and not hurt me by cheating.

2. A sweet, feminine personality -

I personally like girls who are not overly 'laddish' or 'tomboyish'. I know some girls are a bit tomboyish, and I have nothing against that. As for my ideal girlfriend, I'd prefer someone who was soft natured, not overly loud. Its sort of hard to describe this one, but I hope people understand what I'm saying.

3. Not imposing / controlling

I hate being controlled or told what to do. Occasionally, if she's really passionate about something, then no problem. But if she starts scheduling my day, becomes clingy, makes me change my hobbies or interests, forces me to join in on her hobbies, then it can get annoying. Everyone needs their space - I'd happily respect hers, so I would expect the same.

4. Easy going / easy to communicate with

No drama queens, blowing up a small situation out of proportion! I'm just not equipped to defuse such situations on a regular basis!! I like a girl who is happy to have a laugh now and then, take a joke, have a bit of banter and just fool around when we're in the mood! Even in really tough situations, I find it admirable when a girl can stay calm and talk things through sensibly without me having to read a closed book.

5. Pretty face / nice figure

The looks - Ideally long hair, nice eyes, a gentle touch, and a smile to make me smile

Not overly skinny girls or really overweight - sort of in the middle, some nice curves. After all, there has to be the attraction! No crazy diets or mad fitness programmes. Doesn't overly fuss over her appearance with excessive make up and is confident enough to go for the natural, simple look!

Ok so ........ I have no idea where to find this girl. Have you seen her? If so, your help would be much appreciated. If you do find her, you know where to find me! Your message can save me from my loneliness lol
    ^.^
    Awwwh!!!
    Hello

This was posted from my pigeon carrier app on my GT-I9100

ReputationRep:
    1. A nice personality which would involve a good sense of humour. I try my best to be funny so i'd like a girl to be similar. Would have to understand my sarcastic sense of humour and not be offended by it.
    2. Fun. Needs to be willing to do all sorts of stuff with me (not rude studd incase anyone suggests it :L). I don't want to be sitting in the house everyday of the week, i like an outgoing girl. Having said that, a quiet night in the odd week is always nice.
    3. Being an average looking guy, i tend to concentrate less on looks, however there will always have to be some sort of physical attraction if i am going to like someone. I for some reason prefer the latina look over the blonde hair blue eyes, i think it's because i have that combination myself. Tanned skin on a brunette is nice.
    4. Can't be a drama queen or someone who complains about everything that happens to them. I hate a girl who complains about everything, it just drives me nuts. I can't be having someone who is controlling either, i need my own space.
    5. As someone else said a nice bum is always something that attracts me although its no where near as important as the other four points i made, rather a bonus if anything. Kinda ran out of points which is why i wrote this, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    1) Sense Of humor
    2) Attractive
    3) A balance between independence and clingyness
    4) Self Respect
    5) Strong Minded

GL me in finding her!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    I have those 5 things...just sayin'
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    I think I have the qualities most guys have mentioned on here but I've had no luck in the bf department :/
    You are a Star Wars fan and still no luck?

(Original post by naomicutler)
    Wearing contact lenses instead of glasses doesn't make someone fake - it actually boosted my confidence and made me a better person!
    I'm not referring to regular contacts, but contacts which change your eye color (especially when the person has perfect eyesight). I can completely understand why somebody may not want to wear glasses, but when you wear contacts just so that you have blue instead of brown eyes, it shows you are trying to be somebody you are not. I'll give the example of an Indian classmate of mine who would wear these deep blue contacts for absolutely no reason. It just made him look creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parry_93)
    ^.^
    Awwwh!!!
    Hello

This was posted from my pigeon carrier app on my GT-I9100
    Hi or should I say "ello sailor" lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.