Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to connect my PS2 to my Samsung LED tv?!?! HELP ME watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I don't know if I'm just being a complete idiot, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to connect my playstation 2 to my Samsung HD LED tv. I want to connect the composite cables (I think that's what they're called - yellow, white and red) but there's no where to connect them on my tv!? Here are some pictures....

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I'M SUCH A TECHNOLOGICAL NOOB

Name:  DSC_3649.jpg
Views: 8359
Size:  364.2 KB

Name:  DSC_3650.jpg
Views: 3673
Size:  388.3 KB

Name:  DSC_3655.jpg
Views: 4898
Size:  361.2 KB

EDIT: ugh, do I have to buy one of these? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-BN39.../dp/B006YSPO8A

ReputationRep:
    You'll need the component adapter (green adapter on the back of the tv), it's in the tv box? Connect the red and white cables from the ps2 to the corresponding red and white audio adapter and plug the yellow cable from the ps2 to the corresponding green/yellow adapter. That should do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylan1016)
    You'll need the component adapter (green adapter on the back of the tv), it's in the tv box? Connect the red and white cables from the ps2 to the corresponding red and white audio adapter and plug the yellow cable from the ps2 to the corresponding green/yellow adapter. That should do it
    I'm not sure where the box for my TV is thanks for the help though!

ReputationRep:
    The advice above is correct. You should have got the adapters with the TV (at least both samsung TV's I've bought had the adapter with them), otherwise you might be limited to buying one from amazon (you could also try ebay)

ReputationRep:
    That didn't work for me, even bought a different adaptor but still nothing...
    Please HELP!!!

ReputationRep:
    i think prob not, im buying one of these to connect my old PS2
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scart-Adapto...phono+to+scart plus is only like a quid....so im actualy buying two!!!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.