Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Williams95)
    Me too, i'm gonna try get the revision head on haha and you're right. Finished the cw? What grade did you get for that?
    No idea, it's yet to be moderated. ANd yea I have, you? What did you base your transformations on? Do you have email? Might be easier to correspond without having to log onto tsr constantly and is still rather an objective measure of communication..

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you guys seem to know what you are doing here so I was wondering if you had any tips on how to approach an essay/plan etc? (I'm also meant to be doing The Crucible, however my teacher has never taught at a-level before so I'm really stuck!)
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devil's Helper)
    Hey, you guys seem to know what you are doing here so I was wondering if you had any tips on how to approach an essay/plan etc? (I'm also meant to be doing The Crucible, however my teacher has never taught at a-level before so I'm really stuck!)
    Thanks!
    I'm doing the crucible too. I'm working out what to do at the moment I have model questions which I'm currently writing essays for

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by und3niable_)
    I'm doing the crucible too. I'm working out what to do at the moment I have model questions which I'm currently writing essays for

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Am I right in thinking the question will be about character or themes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devil's Helper)
    Am I right in thinking the question will be about character or themes?
    Yes..I've got a few template questions from my teacher. Planning on completing one a night and then improve them.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, did any of you do the Jan 2013 paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yas95)
    Hi guys, did any of you do the Jan 2013 paper?
    Nah the June one today

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if any of you can help me, but i got a C last year for AS, and a high C for the coursework this year, do you know roughly what grade at the minimum i'd need in this exam to achieve a C overall. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if any of you can help me, but i got a C last year for AS, and a high C for the coursework this year, do you know roughly what grade at the minimum i'd need in this exam to achieve a C overall. Thanks
    Go to the AQA website and check the UMS grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by und3niable_)
    Go to the AQA website and check the UMS grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! Will they be the latest?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Will they be the latest?
    Jan 2013, that should be a good guide though because it's approximate. June will be released in August, naturally

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.