The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Changing courses at Exeter

Hi, can anyone offer advise on changing course at Exeter Uni as I am a IB student and applied for PPE at Exeter however, I received at letter saying the course was full and have been offered Liberal Arts instead that incidentally has a higher entrance criteria than the course I applied for study. It's great to be offered Exeter which is my first choice of Uni to study however, i wold not want to complete a totally different course to PPE. Can anyone offer advice on changing course or my options? Should I call and ask Exeter to investigate another Politics related course? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Pilchowski
Hi, can anyone offer advise on changing course at Exeter Uni as I am a IB student and applied for PPE at Exeter however, I received at letter saying the course was full and have been offered Liberal Arts instead that incidentally has a higher entrance criteria than the course I applied for study. It's great to be offered Exeter which is my first choice of Uni to study however, i wold not want to complete a totally different course to PPE. Can anyone offer advice on changing course or my options? Should I call and ask Exeter to investigate another Politics related course? Thanks

You can request a course change to a similar degree I was able to do that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending