Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance Dad works abroad and Mum lives here watch

    • Thread Starter

    I have a little issue with my Student Finance application, My parents are not technically separated but my Dad lives abroad in Africa. So as for the question "At any time since 1 September 2010, has:
    either of your parents, step-parents, guardians or
    your husband, wife or civil partner
    lived or worked outside the UK and Islands or in the case of an EU, EEA or Swiss National outside the EEA or Switzerland?"
    I have checked yes. This opens another form under "About you" called "Nationality residency" In which Im asked to show my previous address in the past three years and also my Parents, plural, residency in the past 3 years and as they have been not living together what should I fill in that form?

    Thanks in Advance

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.