Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How do you know if she doesn't want to see you for another date? Watch

Anon please. People round here i might know.

I'm wondering how do you know a 1st date went well? I really am worried I messed up again like I always do. From when i met her she said she can't stay for too long. We went to a cafe for a cup of coffee and a talk, but it didn't last for too long. We were both shy tbh, but there was enough conversation. We hugged and said bye and told me to call her as she got on the bus. She had to meet one of her cousins, though would that be a classic BS line or could it had been genuine? Why would she show some interest though? If she didn't like me she'd be really cold towards me?

I'm feeling really down, hopeless and rejected atm. Like I know things have screwed up It's like I never get past the date level.

ReputationRep:
    If you ask her and she says "no".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She had to meet one of her cousins, though would that be a classic BS line or could it had been genuine? l.
    I didn't realize that was a BS line? Holy hell, someone I recently dated said that :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    We hugged and said bye and told me to call her as she got on the bus.
    If she wanted out, then she wouldn't of told you to call her...

Just ask her and find out the usual way

ReputationRep:
    Anon please. People round here i might know.

I'm wondering how do you know a 1st date went well? I really am worried I messed up again like I always do. From when i met her she said she can't stay for too long. We went to a cafe for a cup of coffee and a talk, but it didn't last for too long. We were both shy tbh, but there was enough conversation. We hugged and said bye and told me to call her as she got on the bus. She had to meet one of her cousins, though would that be a classic BS line or could it had been genuine? Why would she show some interest though? If she didn't like me she'd be really cold towards me?

I'm feeling really down, hopeless and rejected atm. Like I know things have screwed up It's like I never get past the date level.
    Be confident, you really wouldn't know until she has said 'No'.

edit: If she has asked you to call her, why don't you do that?

(Original post by meenu89)
    Be confident, you really wouldn't know until she has said 'No'.

edit: If she has asked you to call her, why don't you do that?
    I'm worried about doing it in a quick time and making myself look deperate. I'm finding i'm always paranoid about making myself look like a desperate looser. I'll sometimes wait about 10-15 mins to reply to a text so I don't seem as though i'm too desperate for someone.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.