Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Should i quit uni make a baby and life on benefits? Watch

ReputationRep:
    OP: People like you need to be sterilised....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ziggy2252)
    Yawn yawn yawn im great because i work there not because they dont yawn.
    Did I say that? No. Why would I say that about my own family. Do gooders have absolutely no common sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lakesx)
    OP: People like you need to be sterilised....
    you need to find a new punchline i was saying that to kids at primary school come on do better

ReputationRep:
    I hope this was an April Fool.

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to go halves on a *******?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    I hope this was an April Fool.
    Did you all read this thread? does my first post not look so over the top its obvious what im trying to portray, People must read the title get engulfed in rage and post so i guess i am also trolling oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    the thread is satire intended , it's taking the mick out of people who say living on benefits is better
    Yeah op messaged me

ReputationRep:
    Sadly this post was too late to be an April Fools....

ReputationRep:
    you need to find a new punchline i was saying that to kids at primary school come on do better
    I was not saying it as a punchline, I was being deadly serious, people with this attitude should not be allowed to live off benefits of good, honest tax payer's money. And if you were saying things like that at primary level, you need to go see a psychotherapist. That is truly worrying....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Better than You)
    I am on benefits, have been for 12 years, I don't have to sign on, I pay no rent, I can do what I want when I want, I have a full gym membership, I own a car and am able to pay for maintenance, even heavy maintenance repairs, car tax, fill my tank up, we eat out about twice a week and do leisurely things, go on holiday and guess what, I am on benefits http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...491&p=42043570
    Strong post count to post content ratio.

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xelarose)
    babies limit freedoms. Best get all of your fun and freedom out of the way before you're up to your elbows in dirty nappies and noisy rattles.
    Not necessarily

Many teenage mothers have the babies' grandmother to look after them all the time and so live it up on benefits and go out loads!

ReputationRep:
    lol @ all the people saying it has to do with self respect. How is it self respecting to work for a living? You're essentially giving up your body and your brain for someone else in exchange for money.

The honest truth that most middle class people on this forum are unable to admit is that being on benefits is not a comfortable way of life. That's the only reason they wouldn't just drop everything and go live on benefits, and that's the point OP is trying to make in this thread, except there's too many spergs on here to get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    lol @ all the people saying it has to do with self respect. How is it self respecting to work for a living? You're essentially giving up your body and your brain for someone else in exchange for money.

The honest truth that most middle class people on this forum are unable to admit is that being on benefits is not a comfortable way of life. That's the only reason they wouldn't just drop everything and go live on benefits, and that's the point OP is trying to make in this thread, except there's too many spergs on here to get it.
    lol +1

ReputationRep:
    I was not saying it as a punchline, I was being deadly serious, people with this attitude should not be allowed to live off benefits of good, honest tax payer's money. And if you were saying things like that at primary level, you need to go see a psychotherapist. That is truly worrying....
    Wait so a very silly thing i said when i was like 9 means i need a psychotherapist, but you saying it at what 16? 17? is fine? you have sort of made yourself look a little stupd with that comment.

ReputationRep:
    If corporations paid their taxes everyone could afford some benefit or another. A view you rarely hear? Sad. These corporations are costing us our planet and the cakes not being shared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    If corporations paid their taxes everyone could afford some benefit or another. A view you rarely hear? Sad. These corporations are costing us our planet and the cakes not being shared.
    Yes but we're not supposed to talk about that. We're supposed to listen to the government and follow all the mainstream media and redirect our anger towards all the benefit claimants - the bloody scroungers. Even though they account for a tiny percentage of tax expenditure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ex Death)
    Yes but we're not supposed to talk about that. We're supposed to listen to the government and follow all the mainstream media and redirect our anger towards all the benefit claimants - the bloody scroungers. Even though they account for a tiny percentage of tax expenditure.
    Yep and let our masters who control the media have free reign over our small minds, we cant be trusted to think for ourselves. Rich people paying other rich people to tell the middle class to blame the poor.

ReputationRep:
    No don't that would be a big mistake and you would most likely regret it.

ReputationRep:
    Wait so a very silly thing i said when i was like 9 means i need a psychotherapist, but you saying it at what 16? 17? is fine? you have sort of made yourself look a little stupd with that comment.
    You are not getting the point that a 9 year old said that, which first brings up the question how many 9 year olds are not naive enough to think about "where babies come from" let alone the fact that you knew what sterilisation is. Secondly, when is it appropriate for a 9 year old to say that? Obviously it is relevant to the current conversation.

ReputationRep:
    You are not getting the point that a 9 year old said that, which first brings up the question how many 9 year olds are not naive enough to think about "where babies come from" let alone the fact that you knew what sterilisation is. Secondly, when is it appropriate for a 9 year old to say that? Obviously it is relevant to the current conversation.
    damn my school musta been pretty messed up

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.