Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Should i quit uni make a baby and life on benefits? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow OP you are very naive, my mum is on benefits and she is barely able to get the basic things, but we have our dad to help us.

You're pathetic and rather sad if you want to spend the rest of your life on benefits, you sound like a 10 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RtGOAT)
    Why shouldn't it be though?

I'm not saying I agree with a life on benefits but lets face it we only alive for a short time, why waste your life working hard and only be free to do what you want when you're too old to enjoy yourself properly.

If you can be happy living off benefits, why not?
    Everyone has their own personal views, but it's still something that I do not agree with and I think that everyone should try to work to look after themselves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RemiMarcelle)
    Wow OP you are very naive, my mum is on benefits and she is barely able to get the basic things, but we have our dad to help us.

You're pathetic and rather sad if you want to spend the rest of your life on benefits, you sound like a 10 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    calm it kermit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ziggy2252)
    Hi there after reading around the forum it seems like everyone is very jealous of people on benefits as they have alot of things people here dont have, there own flat own car and the freedom to do what they want when they want.

As this lifestyle is so great and everyone envys them so much im thinking of following the same route. I mean it must be so amazing if it makes everyone so angry? They get loads of money dont they??
    Own flat?

Pft- is that it....
    Own car- crappy vauxhall corsa...

People aren't jealous of them, they already have what the plebs have (and probably more) but they are annoyed at the fact they work for it whereas the losers dont bother.
    Nice trolling op

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.