Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lost weight and gained confidence, but now confidence has gone and want to lose more. watch

ReputationRep:
    I lost 2 stone and am now a size 12, when I was a size 14 verging on 16 before. I lost this weight before uni and was a lot more confident and got male attention, but now I feel fat again and haven't gained any weight. I feel my confidence has gone. Has anyone else felt this way after losing weight?

i'm only 5ft3 and I think 10 stone and a size 12 is large for my frame. Yet I was so happy before.

How do I get over this? Am trying to lose weight again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notinuse)
    I lost 2 stone and am now a size 12, when I was a size 14 verging on 16 before. I lost this weight before uni and was a lot more confident and got male attention, but now I feel fat again and haven't gained any weight. I feel my confidence has gone. Has anyone else felt this way after losing weight?

i'm only 5ft3 and I think 10 stone and a size 12 is large for my frame. Yet I was so happy before.

How do I get over this? Am trying to lose weight again.
    What do you think is your ideal weight and built? I think that it may just be better if you continue with regular exercise as this will help you to feel better for a long term rather than trying to lose weight quickly and get a short term boost and then feel the same.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.