Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does sex hurt the first time if you're drunk? Watch

Basically, at uni I keep getting so horrendously drunk that I end up almost having sex. It will probably happen some time next semester, and it will be my first time... obviously I'll try and stop it as I know losing it when drunk isn't great... but if I do... does it hurt when you're drunk?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the individual and how the guy is with her. If you take your time, build up to it and use lubrication it won't hurt. Also, it helps if you relax so maybe aim to get to know and trust the person rather than pulling someone random?

(Original post by Soph.Jade)
    It depends on the individual and how the guy is with her. If you take your time, build up to it and use lubrication it won't hurt. Also, it helps if you relax so maybe aim to get to know and trust the person rather than pulling someone random?
    Yeah, think it is better with someone I know... but would being drunk help? Don't think it would be a good idea but I've heard that being drunk means it doesn't hurt at all, only the next day.

ReputationRep:
    It would hurt less.... I'm sure you've had the experience of waking up after a night drinking with painful cuts/bruises all over you that you don't remember getting? Anyway, I wouldn't reccommend it. Aside from anything else, do you really want to lose your virginity to a guy that would have sex with a girl when she's really drunk?

Sex doesn't necessarily hurt the first time if you're sober either. No idea if being drunk would lessen the chances of pain.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be sober and deal with the pain and wake up feeling fine, than be drunk without pain, feeling full of shame in the morning. Please be sensible.

ReputationRep:
    From a guys point of view when drunk and one night stand you're not going to be as sensitive about the act as with someone you know is a virgin and you're sober. I'd say just get a decent male friend when sober and tell him you're DTF.

ReputationRep:
    Whether you are drunk or not when you do it, it does hurt. My first time was when I was drunk and with someone who I knew for a while but not that close.. It was quite painful but if you do it with someone on a drunken night out, be prepared to perhaps deal with emotional concepts which can relate to this. You may regret it and loosing your Virginity - you can only do it once

[SIZE=1][URL='http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app']Posted from

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.