ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Sam. I'm in a bit of a situation. I have about 4/5 weeks till my AS Exams but I don't know much. I do Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Economics. I haven't done much work or revision. I barely listen in class because I tell myself I'll teach myself when I get home .. but I never do. I have 8 exams throughout May/early June.We do Unit 1 and 2 of every subject in may. We didn't do January exams. Please Is there any hope of me getting A's still? I'm good at teaching my self But there's just an overwhelming workload and so little time.And yeah I know I shouldn't have left it so late so please don't tell me stuff like that ... that's not gonna help me now. Please I need advice and help on how To tackle this and come out with great grades. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuelum1)
    Hi, I'm Sam. I'm in a bit of a situation. I have about 4/5 weeks till my AS Exams but I don't know much. I do Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Economics. I haven't done much work or revision. I barely listen in class because I tell myself I'll teach myself when I get home .. but I never do. I have 8 exams throughout May/early June.We do Unit 1 and 2 of every subject in may. We didn't do January exams. Please Is there any hope of me getting A's still? I'm good at teaching my self But there's just an overwhelming workload and so little time.And yeah I know I shouldn't have left it so late so please don't tell me stuff like that ... that's not gonna help me now. Please I need advice and help on how To tackle this and come out with great grades. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!
    Start work NOW!

ReputationRep:
    Well im 15 and am about to do 13!!! exams throughout may, june and july. Im quite like you. Not revising and all but now my friend who is A* quality (as in getting A* in every subject) has challenged me to beat her in my best subject which is GCSE P.E and im on track for a A-B grade. but was on F's and E's. so basically what i suggest to do is make mindmaps of EVERYTHING in A3 paper and make it eye-catching and place them all over your room. so then when you go to bed or wake up you'll read them and it should stay in your mind. Thats what i've done and its really really helped me!!! I've now gone from E's and F's to C's and B's in every single subject! I hope this helps!!! Also ive done a revision book with all my work in and i twice a day (when i get up and when i go to sleep!)
    Hope i help!!!
    GOOD LUCK!!

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.