Notice the z^2? Yep, I need a lot of sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilzoldier)
    Anything from 5-7hrs on weekdays, and a bit more on weekends
    5-7 hours after school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingGas)
    5-7 hours after school?
    Yeah, Baring in mind that I finish school at 1am at least 4 days a week, and my nearest exam is in less than a months time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madz2802)
    I think one of the teachers at our school made the doc Brown site
    It's really useful
    I really think my Physics teacher made Google

ReputationRep:
    What a fun day I have tomorrow, one history mock and my biology evaluative paper... wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imekolo)
    Any website recommendations for A Level Chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Believe it or not there's a really helpful website called... You guessed it: alevelchemistry It has revision notes and LOADS of practice questions. I don't know what I'd do without it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol, obviously blessed!

(Original post by taintedCH)
    I didn't revise at all for AS, got 2 A's and a B. I don't plan on revising much for A2 either, just briefly reading a summary of the book before the Unit 4 exam.

Edit: But this is because I'm taking languages which I already speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ren_9)
    Believe it or not there's a really helpful website called... You guessed it: alevelchemistry It has revision notes and LOADS of practice questions. I don't know what I'd do without it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahhh thank you very much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how about NONE!

MY exam is next week!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    How many hours is everyone revising after school then?
    5 - 6 hours? I go to bed as soon as I come back from school, wake up 12:00/1:00 and revise til the Sun comes up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Websites for a level salters chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Having a good day off from revision today, well after school today anyways (did quite a lot of work at school), long week so need a break. What about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Having a good day off from revision today, well not after school today anyways (did quite a lot of work at school), long week so need a break. What about everyone else?
    Same, took the day off, tried revising in the morning but just couldn't.
    Oh well, going to suffer for this tomorrow now. I keep thinking of the depression I'll fall into if I fail to get the AAA i need to make my firm choice. Aargh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't exactly count the hours, I set myself targets instead. But even within that, I procrastinate a lot (exhibit A)

ReputationRep:
    It varies day to day for me, around 3 hours everyday TBH, same for weekends.
    For example I did 2 hours Saturday, 4 hours Sunday, 1 hour yesterday and 6 hours today (including frees I used to revise) so around 3 hours, although I dont really revise on Saturdays for more than an hour as coach and watched my beloved Derby County! I think 3 hours is ok, have 7 AS exams, and did 2 hours a day, for a week before my Jan exam and got ABBE (E was in Biology, and I know where I went wrong).
    To summarise 3hrs a day is probably about right as long as its focused and you dont procasinate for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calm down)
    It varies day to day for me, around 3 hours everyday TBH, same for weekends.
    For example I did 2 hours Saturday, 4 hours Sunday, 1 hour yesterday and 6 hours today (including frees I used to revise) so around 3 hours, although I dont really revise on Saturdays for more than an hour as coach and watched my beloved Derby County! I think 3 hours is ok, have 7 AS exams, and did 2 hours a day, for a week before my Jan exam and got ABBE (E was in Biology, and I know where I went wrong).
    To summarise 3hrs a day is probably about right as long as its focused and you dont procasinate for it
    3 hours sounds great, I came out with ABC (I'm retaking the C, my technique was wrong) in my January exams, I did about 4 hours a day in the holidays and about 2 hours after school every day. I'm doing 2 hours after school a day, this will probably increase one or two weeks before the exams (they start of the 21st for me). For me 2 hours doesn't over do it and I can at least have some time to relax in the evening and just finish up on some homework.

ReputationRep:
    3 hours sounds great, I came out with ABC (I'm retaking the C, my technique was wrong) in my January exams, I did about 4 hours a day in the holidays and about 2 hours after school every day. I'm doing 2 hours after school a day, this will probably increase one or two weeks before the exams (they start of the 21st for me). For me 2 hours doesn't over do it and I can at least have some time to relax in the evening and just finish up on some homework.
    Before my Jan Exams I did around 3hrs a day in the holidays for a week, and then 2hours a night for a week, got ABBE (resitting E) so not to bad

ReputationRep:
    7 to 8 hours, but taking breaks between each hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cvergarab)
    7 to 8 hours, but taking breaks between each hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this asside from where you study? Or including time at school or college or whatnot?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.