The Student Room Group

How many hours are you revising each day?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Used to do like 8 hrs.. and now I just cba :frown: this is bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm reading this and feeling bad at how little i revise. To be honest i just revise the most important exams with the most facts i need to learn. :smile:
Original post by xxm
I set targets not hours.

This. At first i set aims of 4 hours a day, but that didn't work for me so i set small targets each day. I feel bad about how little i revise compared to TSR (however, i feel that some people are exaggerating or just lying).
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 463
Can't believe my exams ended almost a month ago now! The thought of not having to do exams till next May/June is good :smile:
Reply 464
I never done any hours during the day

All my revision was at night
zilch and loving it :smile:
0. Finish exams finally!!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 467
Original post by chignesh10
0. Finish exams finally!!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same over here!! I feel a bit lost without revision, it actually took over my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 468
Most people got done with their exams and have left for the vacation,....and they will find us here, still open! Sucks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 469
It's been a couple of months now, thought I would just check up on how everyone is doing? :smile:
Original post by LaughingGas
It's been a couple of months now, thought I would just check up on how everyone is doing? :smile:

Ive got January mocks and still haven't started revising 😔 no motivation 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
I used to do like 4-5hours a day in peak times, however in a2 summer exams i was doing 10-12 hours (had 7 exams)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 472
Original post by LaughingGas

Well I planned as usual to work loads but have failed miserably hahahah..

Just have no clue where to start

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many hours do you guys reckon I should revise?

I'm in year 10, doing 8 GCSE exams for 4 GCSEs, but the thing is, I have 4 exams in 5 days, or 7 in in 12 days.

I was thinking from February half-term to Easter holidays, an hour or two a day, then in April, 3-5 depending on the day
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
How many hours do you guys reckon I should revise?

I'm in year 10, doing 8 GCSE exams for 4 GCSEs, but the thing is, I have 4 exams in 5 days, or 7 in in 12 days.

I was thinking from February half-term to Easter holidays, an hour or two a day, then in April, 3-5 depending on the day

I think thats more than enough :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hudsonxoxo
I think thats more than enough :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So do you think that's an alright schedule?
I've got GCSE mocks in a week. Doing about 6 hours with breaks in between
How do u guys do it? I sit down for 10minutes and i get distracted. Even when i lock myself away from the outside world i fall victim to my imagination and make up hypothetical scenarios.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TimmyTurner93
How do u guys do it? I sit down for 10minutes and i get distracted. Even when i lock myself away from the outside world i fall victim to my imagination and make up hypothetical scenarios.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get that too :frown: last year I was fine but this year I have no motivation. hearing that people doing GCSEs are doing 6 hours and I'm second year of A-Levels hardly being able to revise at all 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
3/4 hours but I should be doing 8 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending