Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I've confirmed Brunel as my firm choice as was just wondering if any one else has or is thinking of doing so; and what are you're next steps in terms of accommodation etc? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurennorton)
    Hi there,
    I've confirmed Brunel as my firm choice as was just wondering if any one else has or is thinking of doing so; and what are you're next steps in terms of accommodation etc? thanks
    I've firmed as well. What course are you doing?

Pretty sure I've applied for accommodation already as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tjsmith94)
    I've firmed as well. What course are you doing?

Pretty sure I've applied for accommodation already as well.
    That's great! I've applied for the English with creative writing course what about you? Oh really, I thought it was a bit early but I'll apply for it soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's great! I've applied for the English with creative writing course what about you? Oh really, I thought it was a bit early but I'll apply for it soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maths.

Yeah, I got a letter through about it so I don't know if my application actually went through or not yet!

ReputationRep:
    Maths.

Yeah, I got a letter through about it so I don't know if my application actually went through or not yet!
    Ah that's good!
    Oh right hopefully it has What accommodation have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's good!
    Oh right hopefully it has What accommodation have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know Bishop's was my first choice. I'm not sure which the other two were, but they were both en-suite flats. :P

ReputationRep:
    I know Bishop's was my first choice. I'm not sure which the other two were, but they were both en-suite flats. :P
    That looked really nice, I'm unsure whether to pay extra for the en suite or not, so many decisions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That looked really nice, I'm unsure whether to pay extra for the en suite or not, so many decisions

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not big on sharing bathrooms, so.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not big on sharing bathrooms, so.
    Good point! I will have to think about it I quite like the look of saltash, because of all the big rooms and close to other accommodation and everything else! Have you been up to visit the university?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good point! I will have to think about it I quite like the look of saltash, because of all the big rooms and close to other accommodation and everything else! Have you been up to visit the university?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I went up last month for the Maths open day.

ReputationRep:
    That's good! Well if everything all goes to plan, I will hopefully see you in September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's good! Well if everything all goes to plan, I will hopefully see you in September

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I certainly will!

Do you have by any chance know when freshers week starts? Need to let work know for a transfer.

ReputationRep:
    I certainly will!

Do you have by any chance know when freshers week starts? Need to let work know for a transfer.
    I've looked on the website and it says the 16th of September for freshers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Maths Bsc. Made Lancaster Complex my first choice accommodation as they have the largest floorspace and I would really prefer an ensuite!

When did you go? I went on Feb 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistryChic)
    Firmed for Maths Bsc. Made Lancaster Complex my first choice accommodation as they have the largest floorspace and I would really prefer an ensuite!

When did you go? I went on Feb 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think Lancaster may be my second choice?

I went on March 20th.

ReputationRep:
    I also firmed Brunel!!Now I'm looking for which accommodation is better for me I want my own bathroom so I'll choose en-suite flats!!Any suggestions??From wht I've seen I like Bishop Hall!!Oh, what do y'all think about studios?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew95)
    I also firmed Brunel!!Now I'm looking for which accommodation is better for me I want my own bathroom so I'll choose en-suite flats!!Any suggestions??From wht I've seen I like Bishop Hall!!Oh, what do y'all think about studios?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi there!
    Yes I would an ensure too, I've put:
    1. Bishops complex
    2. Faraday
    3. Fleming
    For me personally the studios were a bit more expensive and kind of wanted the halls experience

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks for ur reply!U r right Halls are better because we'll have the whole university experience!!! I also like Bishop and Faradey!!Do u know if these are on campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No worries yeah it is, there is loads of accommodation on campus which is really handy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello people, my firm choice is also Brunel for the course of Business and Management (marketing) and i've got my conditional offer here!
    Looking forward to see you all in September 2013 xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.