Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Dead baby found on mars Watch

ReputationRep:
    I read this quote somewhere in a really good novel I read ages ago. But I can't remember the name! Does anyone know what novel I'm talking about?!

In this book, a dead baby was found on mars. The description was so accurate! I NEED THE NAME OF THE NOVEL.

ReputationRep:
    It's gone mid-day. That's 10 years bad luck for you.

ReputationRep:
    That was quite obviously an april fools joke.

Plus its past 12pm.

ReputationRep:
    April fools day?

Posted from the TSR app on iPhone 5

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

ReputationRep:
    It's day in this country so hmph >=(

ReputationRep:
    I remember last year I made a thread "President Obama assasinated! >Breaking News<" I did it at like 00:01 so nobody would suspect it was an April fools. Then I got 10 warming points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    I remember last year I made a thread "President Obama assasinated! >Breaking News<" I did it at like 00:01 so nobody would suspect it was an April fools. Then I got 10 warming points
    Oops. I already have 5. Wait, I'll turn it into something less "troll-like".

Edit: done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    Were they permanent? Every time I see your posts you have 10 warning points :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryl)
    It's day in this country so hmph >=(
    The mid-day rule still stands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryl)
    Oops. I already have 5. Wait, I'll turn it into something less "troll-like".

Edit: done
    I put it in news and current affairs so it'll be fine here.

(Original post by JordanS94)
    Were they permanent? Every time I see your posts you have 10 warning points :lol:
    I know the mods have it in for me I think. Or I'm just a ****

ReputationRep:
    Misleading topic title

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Misleading topic title
    :sad: Sorry. We can talk about something you want to talk about. What breed of cats do you like the most?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.