Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

If you could revive a finished tv show what would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    High 5 to the robot wars die hards

My first thought was how not to live your life! BBC Three... anyone?

Ugly betty
    Friends
    The Murder Game
    SMTV =)

ReputationRep:
    fresh prince or my name is earl

ReputationRep:
    A bit of fry and laurie or that mitchell and webb look or Armstrong and Miller. Its been a long time since a really great sketch show has been on.

ReputationRep:
    Chuck

ReputationRep:
    Prison break

ReputationRep:
    Too many choices!

I'd say any (or as many as possible) from:
    Spooks
    Hustle
    Heroes
    Malcolm in the Middle
    Red Dwarf (though back as it was in the good ol' days, not convinced by the more recent stuff! )

ReputationRep:
    omg VERONICA MARS! and also SEX AND THE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Kenan and Kel

ReputationRep:
    victorious,gossip girl,friday night lights, heroes,dream team, my name is earl. The Vampire Diaries as that is gunna get cancelled by the standard of the new episodes. But definitely Gossip Girl XOXO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrummingThunder)
    7 pages and not one mention of My Name Is Earl. Another cliffhanger ending there. Screw you, NBC
    That was a great show. Never found out who Joy's black sons' father was as it weren't Darnell LOL

ReputationRep:
    I think there could have been another season of the sopranos without it losing that 'thing' it had

Or they could have at least had a different ending :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amelia-Babe)
    They are actually going to make a movie, it got confirmed last month!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhaynes)
    Skins starts again in july

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes but not with the original cast. maybe if they did a skins reunion that'd be cool! Amwar could be like minted and tony could be half the character and then a serious of them struggling in their adult lives.

ReputationRep:
    The Secret Circle
    Hotel Babylon
    Survivors
    Outcasts
    Terra Nova
    The Riches
    Jericho
    Pushing Daisies (which is hopefully going to be revived soon as they might be using kickstarter which has just revived Veronica Mars with a feature length film)

ReputationRep:
    Supermarket sweep and saved by the bell.

ReputationRep:
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Could this choice BE any easier?

And also Heroes, the show had so much potential but after the 4th and 5th seasons I guess I couldn't blame them for cancelling the show :sad:

ReputationRep:
    House M.D! It was my favourite show ever! And Community, even though it hasnt ended its apparently not getting renewed. Also, Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Slayer were great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sufferin succotash)
    Yes but not with the original cast. maybe if they did a skins reunion that'd be cool! Amwar could be like minted and tony could be half the character and then a serious of them struggling in their adult lives.
    There are quite a few returning characters, I don't remember which ones but I think Cassie, Effy and Cook are some of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .JJ)
    There are quite a few returning characters, I don't remember which ones but I think Cassie, Effy and Cook are some of them
    oh wow that's pretty cool!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.