Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    This thread is too addictive to leave. Imma be vain and post another photo. Hair scraped back because it only gets in the way with revision. Ring symbolises Daddy Holbz. May he rest in peace.

Attachment 214177

Why are you not wearing anything? :lolwut:

Carbon-12 is used as the standard from which atomic masses of all nuclides are measured: in the same way, ILOVEUSA (ON TSR) is the relative that we measure against when it comes down to beauty.

On the ILOVEUSA scale you are measured; 3.4/10.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  TPhoto_00001.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  23.8 KB

12 hour shift looks awful on me :P! Hope you having a good day guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BastillePompeii)

Carbon-12 is used as the standard from which atomic masses of all nuclides are measured: in the same way, ILOVEUSA (ON TSR) is the relative that we measure against when it comes down to beauty.

:rofl2: Never have I seen that Carbon-12 analogy Hahahaaaahaah

ReputationRep:
    I know that feel. Good luck for your exams!

Pretty! :awesome:
    You're back?

How do you know she isn't wearing anything? She isn't showing anything inappropriate.
    Why are you so mean?
    You do realise that rating people on their appearances out of ten, makes most of them feel like ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darthgirlie)
    Name:  TPhoto_00001.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  23.8 KB

12 hour shift looks awful on me :P! Hope you having a good day guys
    Very pretty

ReputationRep:

Pretty! :awesome:
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Hahahahahaha! :rofl: I like how you linked your analogy to my degree. Please don't explain how Carbon-12 is used as a standard again though. You'd think with me doing a Chemistry degree I'd know that.

(Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    You're back?

She is wearing something.
    Why are you so mean?
    You do realise that rating people on their appearances out of ten, makes most of them feel like ****.
    I'm leaving again soon. I've wasted so much time on here today. It's only 19 days til my first exam! :eek:

Thanks for having my back, but seriously he can say what he wants. Everyone is going to have their own opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha! :rofl: I like how you linked your analogy to my degree. Please don't explain how Carbon-12 is used as a standard again though. I'm not ****ing stupid.

I'm leaving again soon. I've wasted so much time on here today. It's only 19 days til my first exam! :eek:

Thanks for having my back, but seriously he can say what he wants. Everyone is going to have their own opinion.
    He did exactly the same thing to me, said that my looks weren't my 'strong point'.

And ohh noo, 19 days is plenty, I have my first exam on friday but goodluck buddy ol' pal and no problemoo.

ReputationRep:
    Cheer Up.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm ILoveUSA is actually a spice though.

Wish she was more active, I'd send her a pic of the lochness monster.

ReputationRep:
    He did exactly the same thing to me, said that my looks weren't my 'strong point'.

And ohh noo, 19 days is plenty, I have my first exam on friday but goodluck buddy ol' pal and no problemoo.
    I saw that and was like, "Mate, you being serious?!"

I haven't even started revising properly yet. Ooooh good luck to you! You're going to do amazingly well! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I saw that and was like, "Mate, you being serious?!"

I haven't even started revising properly yet. Ooooh good luck to you! You're going to do amazingly well! :yep:
    Eh, I actually loved the fact that he thought I was ugly aha!

Ohh, don't worry, you'll do fine and I don't know about that, it's french speaking and I'm not feeling that confident.

ReputationRep:
    Natural redness for the win...
    Name:  jeeeeeej.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  44.9 KB
    Also, still in school uniform. The laziness of a Year 11 right here, ladies and gentlemen :<

ReputationRep:
    Eh, I actually loved the fact that he thought I was ugly aha!

Ohh, don't worry, you'll do fine and I don't know about that, it's french speaking and I'm not feeling that confident.
    In my French GCSE I mixed up buying an item and eating a sandwich. I don't even know how I did that! Just talk about holidays. And family. That's what I did. And remember your MRS VANDERTRAMP! Easy marks right there.

Bonne chance!

ReputationRep:

Hello. :3

ReputationRep:
    In my French GCSE I mixed up buying an item and eating a sandwich. I don't even know how I did that! Just talk about holidays. And family. That's what I did. And remember your MRS VANDERTRAMP! Easy marks right there.

Bonne chance!
    What the flip?! LOL how did you manage to do that?
    It's not GCSE though, so I don't get to memorise :mad:
    and yeah thanks for the tip

and merci beaucoup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delain)

Cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    I've had a kinda weird/****ty dream, I have no idea why I'm posting a pic of my tired mug but whatever. Morning I guess. Attachment 213544

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your Dad isn't Jay Z by any chance is he?

ReputationRep:

Bonne chance!
    (Original post by Delain)

(Original post by eliza.anne)
    Cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by CD2112)
    Your Dad isn't Jay Z by any chance is he?

here I am, double click to make picture bigger

Name:  1368046033445.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  9.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm so happy)
    here I am, double click to make picture bigger

Name:  1368046033445.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  9.7 KB
    You don't look 'so happy' :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.