The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How many negative points will this comment get?
Go

Posted from TSR iPad
Oh Lordy is Patience actually back :eek:
Original post by This Excellency
:rofl: Wouldn't be a surprise. He's a great asset to TSR though, in terms of the comic relief he provides on this thread.

Oh I'm not complaining. I'm a fan actually.
Original post by Cornelius
Is it me or do the albums of all TSR girls contain at least one picture with a Yawn11 comment below it? And the comment is usually along the lines of "Would plow/10".

plow! loooool I guess it only applies to yawn :rofl:

Original post by Patience12
Hi :smile:

Heya, how have you been doing.

Original post by Amanbabbar./
Why did she delete her comment? :s

I dunno. I just hope I don't open a can of worms with the introduction of someone, cough cough
Reply 3184
You don't look very happy :')

You're back! Haha :lol:

Ofcourse I wasn't haha
Original post by Black Cat
Ofcourse I wasn't haha

Why? Don't your wives get on?
Reply 3186

Just joking was perfectly fine but my friends ended up making fun of me though shouldn't of shown them the picture haha.

So how have you been thought you were on a break from this thread since it's rather addicting. Holby doesn't seem to be able to leave the thread either must be my charm everybody loves me haha :biggrin:

Unintentionally Funneh :awesome:
Just joking was perfectly fine but my friends ended up making fun of me though shouldn't of shown them the picture haha.

So how have you been thought you were on a break from this thread since it's rather addicting. Holby doesn't seem to be able to leave the thread either must be my charm everybody loves me haha :biggrin:

Aha :') aawh!
I've been good thanks, yourself?
Yeah I know, I only really wanted to spend time on my french speaking preparation, which I did and had today so I can now relax and focus on politics, history and english lit.... :biggrin:
and lol yeah I know, she lurvs this thread :')!
And oh you, it's me she was here for, not you :tongue:
And I'm sure they do :wink:

Original post by This Excellency
Unintentionally Funneh :awesome:

Tres funneh
Reply 3189
Yeah I know, I only really wanted to spend time on my french speaking preparation, which I did and had today so I can now relax and focus on politics, history and english lit.... :biggrin:

I'm good thanks bit tired though.
How did the french speaking exam go did you find it hard?
You picked the worse subjects history and politics haha are you actually in to that?
Holby loves me she has proven it already in one of early posts when this thread started haha.

We're missing some regulars lately though but funny new people have started to pop up so it's all good now :biggrin:
I'm good thanks bit tired though.
How did the french speaking exam go did you find it hard?
You picked the worse subjects history and politics haha are you actually in to that?
Holby loves me she has proven it already in one of early posts when this thread started haha.

We're missing some regulars lately though but funny new people have started to pop up so it's all good now :biggrin:

Aaawh! Go sleep. :tongue:
It went okayish thanks for asking!! :') everyone always says I'm too self critical though :|
Yes, I love history and I'm really interested in politics, I should be.
Hmm, whatever trevor :tongue:
Yeah I'm not really missing them though, and yeah I guess, it's all good... very good, extremely good.
I see my favourite female and male TSR members have already posted. :daydreaming:

Good stuff guys.
Reply 3192
Aaawh! Go sleep. :tongue:
It went okayish thanks for asking!! :') everyone always says I'm too self critical though :|
Yes, I love history and I'm really interested in politics, I should be.
Hmm, whatever trevor :tongue:
Yeah I'm not really missing them though, and yeah I guess, it's all good... very good, extremely good.

Sleep! :rolleyes: it's 9! haha
The thread has been so active lately hope it actually stays this way but they might delete this one too like the other one :frown:

My names not trevor! it's tyrone actually.... no it's not tyrone either haha.
I'm looking forward to seeing you win some elections you better support labour or im not voting for you at all!

I'm way too talkative today for some reason normally just lurk around the thread lol.

You are my one true love! :love: :tongue:

Tres funneh

I have enough love for the both of you. :wink:

EDIT: I was doing so well with not posting anymore! :frown:
Sleep! :rolleyes: it's 9! haha
The thread has been so active lately hope it actually stays this way but they might delete this one too like the other one :frown:

My names not trevor! it's tyrone actually.... no it's not tyrone either haha.
I'm looking forward to seeing you win some elections you better support labour or im not voting for you at all!

I'm way too talkative today for some reason normally just lurk around the thread lol.

Soooo?? 9 is shine. Ygm?!
I reckon this will get deleted :tongue:
Ans oh Tyrone is a sexy name :')
fellow labour supporter eyy? And dw, I will change this country for the better!

And yeah, I always wonder where the thread maker hides :curious:
Reply 3195
No I didn't, I didn't exactly ask you to comment on my appearance, did I?

Reply 3196
Original post by Holby_fanatic
You are my one true love! :love: :tongue:

I have enough love for the both of you. :wink:

EDIT: I was doing so well with not posting anymore! :frown:

We're all one big family we all love one another :colondollar:
I know you wouldn't leave us behind :h:
Original post by Emre944
She's the voluptuous girl who posted once. :sogood:

Here:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2306898&page=60&p=42268073#post42268073

Scroll down a bit.

I remember her. She was actually fine as hell :fan:

In other news, me and the bestie :biggrin:486719_10201076009922325_1084168407_n.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3198
Soooo?? 9 is shine. Ygm?!
I reckon this will get deleted :tongue:
Ans oh Tyrone is a sexy name :')
fellow labour supporter eyy? And dw, I will change this country for the better!

And yeah, I always wonder where the thread maker hides :curious:

My name isn't actually tyrone was joking it's "Lloyd"
It will get deleted when it reaches like 300 pages like the other one but I will be remaking it haha!
Yes! we need change we need leadership I will be waiting for you to be appointed as prime minister!
We're all one big family we all love one another :colondollar:
I know you wouldn't leave us behind :h:

I might stop posting but still stalk...
I could never leave any of you! :grouphugs:

Latest