Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanR)

Can you smelllllllllll? What Jordan, is cooking?

selection of pictures

#stylewithease #burn #prettyboy #pug #twins #dentistswetdream #2deep4u #jawofthegods #aesthetics #sonofzeus #eyeofthetiger
    Agree on the strong jaw, however there is something slightly wrong with your eyes/upper face proportions which stops you from being mm material. Can't put my finger on it. Possibly a slight negative canthal tilt. I scout mm for designers so tend to notice these things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD2112)
    Agree on the strong jaw, however there is something slightly wrong with your eyes/upper face/midface which stops you from being mm material. Can't put my finger on it. Possibly a slight negative canthal tilt or eyes to far apart. I scout mm for designers so tend to notice these things.
    These aren't serious photos though so maybe that's why they look like something's wrong. Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    These aren't serious photos though so maybe that's why they look like something's wrong. Just saying.
    I seriously think you are addicted to this thread. Anyway I was referring to the 4th photo which is a pretty good basis to go off.

ReputationRep:
    I seriously think you are addicted to this thread. Anyway I was referring to the 4th photo which is a pretty good basis to go off.
    I am. It's not even funny anymore...

By the way, I think you have the best job in the world!

ReputationRep:
    I am. It's not even funny anymore...

By the way, I think you have the best job in the world!
    Ha it's not trust me. It makes you realise how important looks are in society, which isn't necessarily a good thing for various reasons. The irony is that half these guys are actually very insecure. I also can't help meeting new people without subconsciously noticing all of their facial characteristics/flaws.

As long as you are following this thread for a bit of lighthearted fun then that's fine. Uploading numerous photos for validation (like I've noticed a lot of people do on here) or comparing your looks to other peoples is very unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    Ha it's not trust me. It makes you realise how important looks are in society, which isn't necessarily a good thing for various reasons. The irony is that half these guys are actually very insecure. I also can't help meeting new people without subconsciously noticing all of their facial characteristics/flaws.

As long as you are following this thread for a bit of lighthearted fun then that's fine. Uploading numerous photos for validation (like I've noticed a lot of people do on here) or comparing your looks to other peoples is very unhealthy.
    When you put it like that I suppose it's different. You still get to look at pretty guys though. :lol:

I just like finding out what the people behind the username look like (that makes me sound like such a stalker. ) I used to post photos because I was bored, haha.

ReputationRep:
    When you put it like that I suppose it's different. You still get to look at pretty guys though. :lol:

I just like finding out what the people behind the username look like (that makes me sound like such a stalker. ) I used to post photos because I was bored, haha.
    Holbz, I miss you. What you doin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Holbz, I miss you. What you doin?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not even funny how much I'm procrastinating! Just two more weeks and my exams will be over.

How are you, my love?

ReputationRep:
    It's not even funny how much I'm procrastinating! Just two more weeks and my exams will be over.

How are you, my love?
    Lol! It's funny! Yayyyy just two more weeks to go! Mine start in 2 weeks :sad:

Other thn dehydration from too much revision and no water, I'm alive thanks the worlds being so cruel to me! Why Me!! :sad:
    My love we in this together !! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Lol! It's funny! Yayyyy just two more weeks to go! Mine start in 2 weeks :sad:

Other thn dehydration from too much revision and no water, I'm alive thanks the worlds being so cruel to me! Why Me!! :sad:
    My love we in this together !! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We can do this! We're nearly at the end!

My hair is really terrible because I do nothing except put it in a bobble. I might go and revise now actually because I did nothing yesterday... :erm:

I hate exams.

ReputationRep:

What's your job dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    Pretty sure? So not 100% sure then. Cool
    Stop being a pussy, hiding behind small words and short sentences, and elaborate man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Stop being a pussy,
    hiding behind small words and short sentences,
    and elaborate man

My post said it all.

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    We can do this! We're nearly at the end!

My hair is really terrible because I do nothing except put it in a bobble. I might go and revise now actually because I did nothing yesterday... :erm:

I hate exams.
    Really? That ain't good! I love your hair!!
    Mine is strangely curling up too! Lol!

I hate them more!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Agree on the strong jaw, however there is something slightly wrong with your eyes/upper face proportions which stops you from being mm material. Can't put my finger on it. Possibly a slight negative canthal tilt. I scout mm for designers so tend to notice these things.
    MM?

And yep, you're right. I have a pretty small mid face, which is good (and apparently imperative for being attractive) and then the upper part of my face doesn't balance that out properly IMO. Spot on with the negative canthal tilt too. Good eye 6/10 would probably still bang.

(And the hash tags were not serious )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanR)
    MM?

And yep, you're right. I have a pretty small mid face, which is good (and apparently imperative for being attractive) and then the upper part of my face doesn't balance that out properly IMO. Spot on with the negative canthal tilt too. Good eye 6/10 would probably still bang.

(And the hash tags were not serious )
    Male model. A small mid-face is not necessarily imperative, rather a balanced and proportionate midface in relation to bone structure is the key. Ha yeh 6/10 at the moment. Canthoplasty + muscle mass/low bf % + tan = 8.5 & possibly a modelling contract. Also have to be over 6ft aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouse01)
    What's your job dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I work for a modelling agency. We scout male models for high fashion designers i.e Armani, D&G etc and other companies who require models for whatever reason.

ReputationRep:
    Male model. A small mid-face is not necessarily imperative, rather a balanced and proportionate midface in relation to bone structure is the key. Ha yeh 6/10 at the moment. Canthoplasty + muscle mass/low bf % + tan = 8.5 & possibly a modelling contract. Also have to be over 6ft aswell.
    Bodyfat of a model is usually 8-10%right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Bodyfat of a model is usually 8-10%right?
    Around that yes.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting. I'd heard that a smaller midface was better (ratio of 0.8 to 1.2? With Closer to 0.8 being better). Someone with a midface larger than that would probably look very strange and elongated to my eyes. I hear that the distance between the nose and the upper lip is important too. I'd imagine that for being a male model, a very angular face with a small midface would help since lenses can exaggerate facial lengths, which should, in theory, lead to you being more photogenic.

I imagine that getting the surgery would be like £2,000, minimum... not worth it for me. I'm fine with how attractive I am (plus, working on the tan + muscle mass, and I'm already 6'4"). I guess it was never meant to be.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.