The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5580
Keep posting :smile:
Original post by Yawn11
You are too cute, and apparently quite intelligent which makes you more attractive because it suggests to me you wouldn't fall so easily for my charm. While this would deter most men, I enjoy the chase. But I'm sure you're busy so I won't waste your time and get straight to the point, I'm here if you need someone to practice making out with, so you're better prepared for when the right guy comes along, cause we both know it's not me. And of course Vitamin D supplements are available should you require the nourishment.

You have.... Potential. You'll look back at this phase of your life with disdain I imagine.

I'm sorry, what? What makes you think I need improve my making out skills? I don't understand why I would deter most men. I mean what's wrong with that? This message got so serious and personal so quickly?!
Original post by ForgetMe
Is it only me or he looks like a guy from MasterChef show? :hmmm:

Greg Wallace?

That is him!
Mirror pose xD

IMG_20130819_191354.jpg
Reply 5584
Original post by HaninRamadan
I'm sorry, what? What makes you think I need improve my making out skills? I don't understand why I would deter most men. I mean what's wrong with that? This message got so serious and personal so quickly?!

Because time is of the essence my dear and it is limited, so it's imperative we act with haste. The soonest we move on to the next phase of our relationship the sooner we will be able to enjoy each other's company.

Your questions, while they may be reasonable, are not important atm, plus I cba, but the answers will come to you on our journey. *offers hand*
Original post by Yawn11
Because time is of the essence my dear and it is limited, so it's imperative we act with haste. The soonest we move on to the next phase of our relationship the sooner we will be able to enjoy each other's company.

Your questions, while they may be reasonable, are not important atm, plus I cba, but the answers will come to you on our journey. *offers hand*

:rofl: vitamin D had be dying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Yawn11

Dat Vitamin D.
Original post by ForgetMe
Watch MasterChef then :mmm:

I actually have a whole tumblr dedicated to it :ahee:
Original post by Yawn11

Seriously, what is your problem? There is no way you aren't trolling. First of all, i don't know you and i am not in a relationship with you in any shape or form so take a walk. You must be tripping out of your mind if you think this is charming because it's downright creepy.
:rofl3:
:rofl2:
Reply 5591
Original post by HaninRamadan
Seriously, what is your problem? There is no way you aren't trolling. First of all, i don't know you and i am not in a relationship with you in any shape or form so take a walk. You must be tripping out of your mind if you think this is charming because it's downright creepy.

You seem frightened? Don't be, my intentions are true, I would never do anything to hurt you. And I'd walk a thousand miles for you.
Original post by Mm_Minty
This is my current facebook pic:

mmmmmmmmmmm.JPG

Greg! Haha I love the faces he makes after every good dessert!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1378484441.310276.jpg
Ready for thai boxing class
Reply 5594
Original post by Muaythaigirl

I think my boi has those shorts
Original post by Muaythaigirl

How old are you?