Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    :lol:
    Found the meaning?:')
    And aawh, how adorable, thank you! and you're welcome.
    Quick piece of advice, do you think it would be good or bad to tell them that? I mean it is a bit beta male lol think it might be best just to compliment them back or something. Like you've got beautiful brown eyes (dont take that creepily lol, honest compliment)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Lol funnily enough, irl I've never ever got any positive remarks about myself - and some negative But online, I tend to get positive remarks. Im not complaining. I just find it... odd
    I think its because irl if you compliment someone it means you're usually chatting them up, whereas here people can just relax and be nice without worrying that a mans gonna go all pervy on them, my theory anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    Quick piece of advice, do you think it would be good or bad to tell them that? I mean it is a bit beta male lol think it might be best just to compliment them back or something. Like you've got beautiful brown eyes (dont take that creepily lol, honest compliment)
    Haha, what?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, what?
    Tell them I've never spoken to any girls or even teenagers for that matter since i was a kid I mean it makes for a bit of a story but seems a bit pathetic on a first date dunnit?

ReputationRep:
    I think its because irl if you compliment someone it means you're usually chatting them up, whereas here people can just relax and be nice without worrying that a mans gonna go all pervy on them, my theory anyway
    Maybe. Though Im hardly pervy Without wanting to sound arrogant, I tend to get complimented more for being "sweet"

ReputationRep:
    Tell them I've never spoken to any girls or even teenagers for that matter since i was a kid I mean it makes for a bit of a story but seems a bit pathetic on a first date dunnit?
    Yeeah, don't say that:')
    Just say you're shy aha

ReputationRep:
    Yeeah, don't say that:')
    Just say you're shy aha
    Lol noted and thanx

ReputationRep:
    don't be so hard on yourself. Your eyes are lovely.
    As are yours.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't uploaded a pic since the last thread so I thought I'd have a go before I'm no longer a student anymore. Finishing my course in two weeks!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yennibubs)
    I haven't uploaded a pic since the last thread so I thought I'd have a go before I'm no longer a student anymore. Finishing my course in two weeks!
    Yummy.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I love your hair.
    Thank you!

No...No...
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Could I, like, pick you up... And put you in my pocket?
    Of course you can, I'm a heavy f*ck though :3

No...No...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get_Lucky_606)
    Me again

Spoiler:
    Show
    Woah, you look kinda like a younger version of Spiral87 -pre tattoos/piercings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    As are yours.
    Thanks'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    Of course you can, I'm a heavy f*ck though :3

No...No...
    Tsr Tip: Don't self-censor - it counts as swear filter avoidence and you get cautioned :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yupp the beard is in right now for me (usually go for the stubble look)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Tsr Tip: Don't self-censor - it counts as swear filter avoidence and you get cautioned :rolleyes:
    *blames the night time mind impairment^

No...No...

ReputationRep:
    I havent done this in a while so..

Here goes

In the attachment

Decided to make it my Kik/WhatsApp profile pic as well

(Original post by Voland)
    x
    The hell. I was negged for that? Every thing's "natural and unedited" apart from the camera flash, and that I decided to crop it, so people don't see all of my room. Other than that it's untouched

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    yupp the beard is in right now for me (usually go for the stubble look)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OOOOOO
    The hell. I was negged for that? Every thing's "natural and unedited" apart from the camera flash, and that I decided to crop it, so people don't see all of my room. Other than that it's untouched
    It's not because people think it's edited, it's because people just like to neg other people:')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    *blames the night time mind impairment^

No...No...
    *Blames Lilypear for trying to be a cheeky devil and catch the Mod's off-guard*

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.