Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElChapo)
    You're actually quite goodlooking, stalked your instagram
    Lol! At first I was like 'omg! Whaat?' then I realised I have it on my profile so I guess I was sorta asking for for it.
    Thank you lol

(Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    Really?
    Ahh the word butters was in fashion back then :')
    Never got called 'fugly' :lol:
    and aaw, thanks, I'm sure you're beautiful
    Haha, yeah it was by two girls. Strangers. I've never had insult from strangers so it really stuck with me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yennibubs)
    Lol! At first I was like 'omg! Whaat?' then I realised I have it on my profile so I guess I was sorta asking for for it.
    Thank you lol

Haha, yeah it was by two girls. Strangers. I've never had insult from strangers so it really stuck with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like your instagram too Especially the picture of your shoes. Would you ever instagram a picture of your feet?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, I just stalked your insta too and you're absolutely stunning, they were probably jealous :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    I like your instagram too Especially the picture of your shoes. Would you ever instagram a picture of your feet?
    No... Lol sorry to disappoint.

Aww, I just stalked your insta too and you're absolutely stunning, they were probably jealous :')
    Haha I doubt that but thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No... Lol sorry to disappoint.

Haha I doubt that but thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn... how come?

ReputationRep:
    You missed my point. I never said you were trying to imply that orientals are the only good looking type of Asian, I was just saying that, oriental girls have become desirable to a lot of people, more so than south asians are... I just used my experience to prove that what I was saying is true to some extent - from what I've seen :')

& awh thanks, that's reassuring to know
    Well yes of course. That was what I even said that oriental girls are like more popular than any other girls especially in west (more than white, South Asian, and other Asian girls).

And you don't need reassuring from other people if you are beautiful or ugly.You are what you are and be proud of it however you are.If you don't love yourself why will other love you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Well yes of course. That was what I even said that oriental girls are like more popular than any other girls especially in west (more than white, South Asian, and other Asian girls).

And you don't need reassuring from other people if you are beautiful or ugly.You are what you are and be proud of it however you are.If you don't love yourself why will other love you.
    I have to disagree, white girls are most popular in the west I would think..

Note: I'm neither race

ReputationRep:
    I have to disagree, white girls are most popular in the west I would think..

Note: I'm neither race
    Thats because west is full of white girls.Think of the percentage rather than numbers.

ReputationRep:
    Thats because west is full of white girls.Think of the percentage rather than numbers.
    It's near impossible to 'think' of a percentage on that... but I still don't think you're right. When you think of the kind of celebrity females/models that are worshipped by western men, few of them are anything but white. The stereotypical western view of beauty is a slim, big breasted ,blonde white woman.

Note: that's not my view of beauty

ReputationRep:
    It's near impossible to 'think' of a percentage on that... but I still don't think you're right. When you think of the kind of celebrity females/models that are worshipped by western men, few of them are anything but white. The stereotypical western view of beauty is a slim, big breasted ,blonde white woman.

Note: that's not my view of beauty
    The reason almost all celebrities are white not because they are beautiful but that's what western girls generally is viewed by society. It will take another 30-50 years before people start thinking Asian/black girls are also part of western culture. Hence the reason so few Asian actor/actress are in work.

And my feeling is I have seen Asian girls are seen as exotic and interesting and hence more sought after than white girls. Saying so, all girls(including white girls) are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    The reason almost all celebrities are white not because they are beautiful but that's what western girls generally is viewed by society. It will take another 30-50 years before people start thinking Asian/black girls are also part of western culture. Hence the reason so few Asian actor/actress are in work.

And my feeling is I have seen Asian girls are seen as exotic and interesting and hence more sought after than white girls. Saying so, all girls(including white girls) are beautiful.
    It seems like you are keen on Asian girls yourself, but there is little evidence to say they are the preference of the west. Thats enough on the matter because it's off topic.

ReputationRep:
    It seems like you are keen on Asian girls yourself, but there is little evidence to say they are the preference of the west. Thats enough on the matter because it's off topic.
    No I am not particularly keen on Asian girls neither I hate them or not like them. Its just my view. Anyway, yes lets stop it here.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, also, the chavy way of saying it - butters. :')
    I live in South London?
    :console:

Next time I'm in South London :security:

ReputationRep:

I know I don't need the reassurance from anyone else, I don't mean to sound vain or bigheaded here, but I don't think I'm ugly :')
    (Original post by Splenge007)
    :console:

Next time I'm in South London :security:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I know I don't the reassurance from anyone else, I don't mean to sound vain or bigheaded here, but I don't think I'm ugly :')
    Oh babe... you certainly aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Oh babe... you certainly aren't.
    :lol: real smooth.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    http://imgur.com/XiNI1ue

ReputationRep:
    And to think I just sat there scrolling down, the lil' thing swinging at the end is cute though!

ReputationRep:
    :lol: real smooth.
    Just post a pic of your feet and he will start worshiping you lol.

ReputationRep:
    Just post a pic of your feet and he will start worshiping you lol.
    Hahah, his obssession with feet is pretty weird tbh... :')

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.