[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigwhalegambler)
    I say I’d rather be with you but you are not around
    So I’mma call somebody up and see if they be down
    Cause I hate sleeping alone, I hate sleeping alone
    wat
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Yeah I suppose. I've just never being told about this stuff before.

I've always thought it was a bit out of place. And nah its fine, I'd like to be told the truth rather than living a lie :rofl:. Don't even know where to start, my Brother is at uni, my Dad is in Canada and I'm certain my Mum doesn't know how to shave facial hair :rofl:. So I suppose I gotta learn myself.
    Ah good, I don't want to seem rude xD I'm sure there are vids on YouTube. :lol: it's really simple, and your hair looks so fine and sparse atm that it'd take like 5 mins if that. That's why it looks out of place really, because it's very sparse.

ReputationRep:
    Nkkk
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    It can tbh. I'm not all that bothered but a good hairstyle can definitely make someone look better. E.g I have a really round face, so short hair would look horrific on me. It depends on face shape etc and a hairdresser can tell you what would look best

And 100% yes. It looks...unkempt, hope you don't find any of this offensive xD but yeah I would start shaving it, clean shaven would look best on you. I think it makes you look younger than you are too. You're 17 and you've never shaved?!?! :eek:
    I thought women loved a good moustache. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    wat

Ah good, I don't want to seem rude xD I'm sure there are vids on YouTube. :lol: it's really simple, and your hair looks so fine and sparse atm that it'd take like 5 mins if that. That's why it looks out of place really, because it's very sparse.
    Hotel to Hotel, girl I could use your company, full name and birth date, I book a taxi and you come to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    I thought women loved a good moustache. :perv:
    I like beards. Unless you are Tom Selleck or Burt Reynolds then moustaches aren't so hot :no: I'd advise Robbie to grow a beard but his facial hair is quite sparse as I said and he hasn't shaved before so I don't think he can grow a beard yet. Or it would take a long time xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigwhalegambler)
    Hotel to Hotel, girl I could use your company, full name and birth date, I book a taxi and you come to me
    Charming. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Charming. :lolwut:
    We can keep it low key baby, like a Baritone
    Apple computer, email me to come scoop ya
    Run through ya, give me medulla ugh?

ReputationRep:
    I like beards. Unless you are Tom Selleck or Burt Reynolds then moustaches aren't so hot :no: I'd advise Robbie to grow a beard but his facial hair is quite sparse as I said and he hasn't shaved before so I don't think he can grow a beard yet. Or it would take a long time xD
    I remember thinking when I was younger that I used to want facial hair, now that I have it I realize how much of a pain in the arse it is.

ReputationRep:
    Dat Facial Hair :coma:

ReputationRep:
    this may be going against thread rules, i just need some quick advice..

Long hair or short hair?

Name:  996604_10152905649260068_840716691_n.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  83.5 KB

Name:  578938_10151952667740068_1083379406_n.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  41.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    SAQ picture

Attachment 247796

#Cambridge swag

definitely a mathematician
    Im thinking, if you got an earpiercing, like a black one, youd have a pretty unique look that i reckon alot of girls will like, no homo..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    Im thinking, if you got an earpiercing, like a black one, youd have a pretty unique look that i reckon alot of girls will like, no homo..
    jesus not a in a million years, thanks for the suggestion bro but I never want to get an earpiercing

ReputationRep:
    So much wor-Pokemon?

ReputationRep:
    only 1000 words left of my essay. I can do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    only 1000 words left of my essay. I can do this.
    1000 words is nathingggggggggggggggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    1000 words is nathingggggggggggggggg
    Exactly.
    It was 3,000 before, and I left it to the last minute. :emo: Due in on Friday, so I haven't done too badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    Exactly.
    It was 3,000 before, and I left it to the last minute. :emo: Due in on Friday, so I haven't done too badly.
    Due in on friday? If that was me id of done the whole thing friday morning.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1381961052.254410.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  198.0 KB No filter my holiday to South of France

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafael_96)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1381961052.254410.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  198.0 KB No filter my holiday to South of France

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Daaammmnnnm, for real? Nice figure.

ReputationRep:
    SAQ picture

Attachment 247796

#Cambridge swag

definitely a mathematician
    I agree with Precious Illusions (got to get used to saying that :rofl:) I'd say shave, and have your hair longer somehow.

I'd say just even push the side upwards and side wards, like... Increase it's volume :L

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.