The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iamyourfather
Thanks :hat2: certainly wasn't expecting a comment like that.

I love your dress and the ear rings too !

Date me lol if you are still single !!!
Original post by zaback21
I love your dress and the ear rings too !

Date me lol if you are still single !!!

lol you're so awkward
Reply 7162
Here's me at my mum's wedding. It was the only single shot of me taken on that day. As you can probably tell, I look pretty uncomfortable as I really wasn't in any mood to take a photo. The photo isn't edited, but the camera work is pretty shoddy.

Spoiler

You're gorgeous!!
Here's me at my mum's wedding. It was the only single shot of me taken on that day. As you can probably tell, I look pretty uncomfortable as I really wasn't in any mood to take a photo. The photo isn't edited, but the camera work is pretty shoddy.

Spoiler

Stunning.
IMG-20131130-WA0037.jpg

Unedited?! You mad bro! :pierre:
Reply 7165

Spoiler

You're incredibly pretty!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amanbabbar./
100_6537.jpghaven't done this in a while and I won't do this for a while :hoppy:

dose lips doe.

Your head game must be mad yo.
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
glasses.jpg

So I got my haircut recently ... I god damn hate it, now my hair looks so uneven:

badhairday3.jpg

Am I a bad person for laughing?

I got a rubbish hair cut, too :sadnod:
Photo on 2013-12-07 at 22.43 #2.jpgliterally my pose whilst scrolling through tsr

:s-smilie::cool:
Reply 7169

Spoiler

Very pretty :biggrin:
Reply 7170
Original post by Amanbabbar./
100_6537.jpghaven't done this in a while and I won't do this for a while :hoppy:

Loving this :colondollar:
Original post by Splenge007
Am I a bad person for laughing?

I got a rubbish hair cut, too :sadnod:

LOL. I'll laugh with you.
I'm just either going to have to wait for it to grow out or something ...
LOL. I'll laugh with you.
I'm just either going to have to wait for it to grow out or something ...

It's actually not that bad :nah: After looking at mine for a long time I got used to it a little.
It's actually not that bad :nah: After looking at mine for a long time I got used to it a little.

Cheers ! I laugh about it though, at College when I look in the mirror after a good flogging the log at the urinal I let out one of those wheezing laughs at how silly my hair looks. Who cares though, I'll rock this haircut !

What is your hairstyle like?
Cheers ! I laugh about it though, at College when I look in the mirror after a good flogging the log at the urinal I let out one of those wheezing laughs at how silly my hair looks. Who cares though, I'll rock this haircut !

What is your hairstyle like?

:rofl:

Go you! That's the spirit :cool:

Got a bob cut, and the fringe looks like it was cut using a bowl on my head :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7175
glasses.jpg

So I got my haircut recently ... I god damn hate it, now my hair looks so uneven:

badhairday3.jpg

Lol WTF did you ask for?
:rofl:

Go you! That's the spirit :cool:

Got a bob cut, and the fringe looks like it was cut using a bowl on my head :tongue: totally breaking the rules here :ninja:

I think your hair looks fine ! Was it the look you were going for though?
and oi, why are you hiding your face?

Original post by MJ1012
Lol WTF did you ask for?

HAHA thanks for the encouragement :wink:

I asked for a bit of a trim and shorter sides, but they completely screwed it up and if I wear it as a fringe I have a bowlcut.
So I have to wear it like it is in the photo to not look like a complete ****.
Reply 7177

HAHA thanks for the encouragement :wink:

I asked for a bit of a trim and shorter sides, but they completely screwed it up and if I wear it as a fringe I have a bowlcut.
So I have to wear it like it is in the photo to not look like a complete ****.

Haha, it happens to all of us "just a trim please"
10 minutes later I'm thinking "DA ***?!" :lolwut:
But of course I say "that looks great thanks." :smile:

:no:

Not what I was going for. One side of the fringe is a shorter than the other and when I put it in a ponytail it literally looks a semi bowlcut. I asked to cut a bit of hair on the side, just next to the ears, but the lock of hair was cut too short so it looks like side burns if I take them in front of my ears :rofl:

i can't wait for them to grow

Also I don't people to first see me with a bad haircut. Mebbe another time when the hair's good and all.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by MJ1012
Haha, it happens to all of us "just a trim please"
10 minutes later I'm thinking "DA ***?!" :lolwut:
But of course I say "that looks great thanks." :smile:

:no:

I know! it's like you don't wanna end up being an annoying costumer. easier to just not go there again :tongue:

Latest