• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Your eyes are such a nice colour!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    That'll be a dream come true. Thank you.

ur back! watch out though the new rep system is crap, they got rid of negs
    Attached Images

• TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Really would never do this.. Just why guys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    The nice guy that comes to critique the perverts on a thread and sympathise with the poor girl that foolishly uploaded her pic as if she did it to avoid any sort of commentary, tend to be bigger pervs.
    Can I just ask, why exactly am I a poor girl and why is it so foolish?

(Original post by Kilroy8)
    No, Yawn is right. You're trying to be the guy defending the girl. Hovering dangerously close to White Knighting...
    What exactly is CJ defending? :rolleyes:

(Original post by CJKay)
    White knighting is when you defend a random person because she's a woman.
    I'm "defending" euphrosyne (although still not sure against what, given that she hasn't been attacked) because I've talked to and gotten on well enough with her to consider at least a friendly acquaintance on here.

I try my best to make people smile - what do you two do? Sit there in your basements trying to do the opposite? Man up and grow a pair, both of you, and recognise some people are long past your pathetic name-calling. The whole "white knight" thing is for secondary school kids and desperate college students.
    :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's quite ironic how you quoted me stating how the past few posts have been about me (when they haven't :mmm:), when in fact, you've just contributed to the number of posts about me (if that makes any sense haha) :innocent:

Unlucky mate.

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky mate.

:rofl:

Also:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    Can I just ask, why exactly am I poor girl and why is it so foolish?
    It's called sarcasm baby.

I was painting a damsel in distress image.

You might be poor and foolish though, I don't know you well enough... Yet xoxo

ReputationRep:
    It's called sarcasm baby.

I was painting a damsel in distress image.

You might be poor and foolish though, I don't know you well enough... Yet xoxo
    I'm sorry for the misconception, sarcasm can be quite hard to read online

Oh we'll see :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    What exactly is CJ defending? :rolleyes:
    Defending was probably a poor choice of word. But basically he is trying to be this:

The nice guy that comes to critique the perverts on a thread and sympathise with the poor girl that foolishly uploaded her pic as if she did it to avoid any sort of commentary, tend to be bigger pervs.

ReputationRep:
    The whole 6/10 in real life equates to 9/10 online really holds true here.

ReputationRep:
    Wow so much shameless white knighting going on here, makes me sick. Europhysne is above average, nothing spectacular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    The whole 6/10 in real life equates to 9/10 online really holds true here.
    the internet is full of horny virgins, what can you say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    the internet is full of horny virgins, what can you say
    You have these average girls who know full well the majority of people on here are creeps posting pictures on here fishing for compliments and then blocking much of what is said to them for some strange personal advancement.

Perhaps girls on the Internet get kicks out of turning down the advancements of picture complimenting virgins, I has no clue :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    You have these average girls who know full well the majority of people on here are creeps posting pictures on here fishing for compliments and then blocking much of what is said to them for some strange personal advancement.

Perhaps girls on the Internet get kicks out of turning down the advancements of picture complimenting virgins, I has no clue :dontknow:
    The average girls don't get as much attention irl so they turn to the internet. That's my theory anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    The average girls don't get as much attention irl so they turn to the internet. That's my theory anyway.
    Nah, I'd put it down to social awkwardness traditional views on marriage and insecurities.

average girls are fine in real life in terms of attention.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'd put it down to social awkwardness traditional views on marriage and insecurities.

average girls are fine in real life in terms of attention.
    I get the insecurities, and social awkwardness not the traditional views though....

ReputationRep:
    This thread is always so entertaining...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry for the misconception, sarcasm can be quite hard to read online

Oh we'll see :teehee:
    Just because it's annoying me, is your profile picture of someone famous? I feel like I've seen it somewhere before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatPerson)
    Just because it's annoying me, is your profile picture of someone famous? I feel like I've seen it somewhere before.
    Yes, it's Jennifer Lawrence :love:

ReputationRep:
    Went to the theatre today so cutchy scarf and hat to cuddle up in!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    Went to the theatre today so cutchy scarf and hat to cuddle up in!
    What did ya see?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.