Junjou Romantica?
    Love Hina(that's a hentai one) lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren2014)
    Can tell by your name :P
    I'm obsessed with that show even listen to the soundtracks and all

ReputationRep:
    Haha, nah I haven't heard of that one. I like Deathnote a lot too, it is also one of my favourites hah . Yaoi is boy x boy LOL
    Pls. Never gonna watch a Yaoi but a Yuri anime sounds interesting

ReputationRep:
    Junjou Romantica?
    Love Hina(that's a hentai one) lol
    I swear Love Hina is a rom com, harem anime? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocrypha)
    Pls. Never gonna watch a Yaoi but a Yuri anime sounds interesting
    I like em both :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    I swear Love Hina is a rom com, harem anime? :holmes:
    Not sure what that means haha xD

ReputationRep:
    I like em both :P
    Attack on Titan - watch it now
    Hunter x Hunter - watch it now
    Kill la Kill - watch it now

I can only watch Yuri, no hentai though!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what that means haha xD
    rom com is a romantic comedy

and harem is when tonnes of girls go after one guy.

But yeah, I don't recall seeing any yaoi from Love Hina. Hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splenge007)
    You sound like my kinda guy
    :sexface:

I take it you're an anime fan as well (Kakashi is another of my fave characters ). What stuff do you watch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    :sexface:

I take it you're an anime fan as well (Kakashi is another of my fave characters ). What stuff do you watch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Used to watch Naruto like mad, but started reading manga only couple years back, but since Octoberish I stopped reading and anime all together i didn't realise i did it until about 2 months in. I was like :eek: knew there was something different about me! i haven't read naruto in ages! I will get back to Naruto of course! just wait till summer

watched several other animes, mostly the popular ones e.g. death note, code geass, gurren laggan. The third one is filthy I tell ya! filthy! Did you know the girl is actually fourteen? madness. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Used to watch Naruto like mad, but started reading manga only couple years back, but since Octoberish I stopped reading and anime all together i didn't realise i did it until about 2 months in. I was like :eek: knew there was something different about me! i haven't read naruto in ages! I will get back to Naruto of course! just wait till summer

watched several other animes, mostly the popular ones e.g. death note, code geass, gurren laggan. The third one is filthy I tell ya! filthy! Did you know the girl is actually fourteen? madness. What about you?
    Naruto used to be the **** back in the times of original Naruto and parts of Shipuuden but IMO it's kind of dragging on now I'm around the new Ninja War part and Madara just seems too OP

Death Note is pretty sick, haven't seen Code Geass but I've heard the premise is similar Liar Game is a very interesting read if you like that type of stuff. Never heard of Gurren Laggen, but now... :perv:

I like all sorts, FMA, DB and DBZ, Bleach, Cyber City Oedo 808, the list goes on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    Naruto used to be the **** back in the times of original Naruto and parts of Shipuuden but IMO it's kind of dragging on now I'm around the new Ninja War part and Madara just seems too OP

Death Note is pretty sick, haven't seen Code Geass but I've heard the premise is similar Liar Game is a very interesting read if you like that type of stuff. Never heard of Gurren Laggen, but now... :perv:

I like all sorts, FMA, DB and DBZ, Bleach, Cyber City Oedo 808, the list goes on...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I get HUGE nostalgia over the Naruto from its awesome days Yeah, I heard lots of people saying it's falling I really hope it isn't that bad. I don't want it to ruin my summer. what's too OP? One of the things I miss about not watching naruto is not being able to read/or post on the Naruto thread on TSR. Although it's dead most of the time, when it's active it's pretty exciting you posted there?

haha! there's cleavage or jigging booty in every corner

although naruto is similar to bleach, i never saw its appeal, though I'm pretty familiar with the main characters and used to check out the funny vids on youtube lol do you like it cos it's similar to naruto?

ReputationRep:
    I get HUGE nostalgia over the Naruto from its awesome days Yeah, I heard lots of people saying it's falling I really hope it isn't that bad. I don't want it to ruin my summer. what's too OP? One of the things I miss about not watching naruto is not being able to read/or post on the Naruto thread on TSR. Although it's dead most of the time, when it's active it's pretty exciting you posted there?

haha! there's cleavage or jigging booty in every corner

although naruto is similar to bleach, i never saw its appeal, though I'm pretty familiar with the main characters and used to check out the funny vids on youtube lol do you like it cos it's similar to naruto?
    I don't want to spoil it, but there's a certain character who is way too overpowered I'm not that up to date, haven't watched it in a while, so I don't really post on the thread

:perv:

Pretty much, the theme is similar but with swords, and swords are cool! It's actually really interesting to see the characters develop and their different Zanpakuto's, Kenpachi is such a tank

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lone tiger)
    Attachment 270655

weren't gonna post but i figured why the **** not. this thread needs more black people anyway. and whoever feels like talking ****, go **** yourselves in advance.
    Lyle & Scott - good choice of vintage clothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    You look happy, I'm pleased for you

Why do parties always take place in the kitchen though?
    nah, they don't. it's just where all the food is. i only go to house parties for two reasons. the food and the chicks.

ReputationRep:
    nah, they don't. it's just where all the food is. i only go to house parties for two reasons. the food and the chicks.
    You know!

ReputationRep:
    What other reasons are there? Lol

ReputationRep:
    I only came here for two reasons.
    I - I - I can't lie.......

ReputationRep:
    The food and the dicks? (well mine is 12 inches but I prefer a small cute one on a man)

ReputationRep:
    the face of the guy who's do lucy gently...
    LOL. Brilliant :rofl:

You look happy, I'm pleased for you

Why do parties always take place in the kitchen though?
    Because that's where the food is. That's the only reason. :lol:

(Original post by Alpha brah)
    The food and the dicks? (well mine is 12 inches but I prefer a small cute one on a man)
    lmao.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.