Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZamaxArsenal)
    And you remind me of this really annoying guy called Majmuh or something.
    And you remind me of someone who should be banned...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    Lol please don't

I like you, you recommended decent music !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    That's the point, I'm not aiming to look like a drag queen hooker. Primer, foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, eyebrow pencil, mascara (on the 'retarded arse fluff'). I'm a natural blonde.

Men (and women) can wear whatever they like.

Also, not shouting this too loudly...I've pulled on every night out since January. So, you don't upset me, you just look ignorant.
    Yeah they can, doesnt stop them looking like idiots tho

Also your hand doesnt count m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)

ReputationRep:
    Lol please don't

I like you, you recommended decent music !
    loool are you even trying. You're using the same avatar and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    loool are you even trying. You're using the same avatar and all.
    Lol I've given up now haha! this is my 11th account haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Pull men or women or both?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Women, I'm straight.

ReputationRep:
    I've warmed to your persistence :') Many identities but the same face, I like that Try to stick around this time! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    I think I can spot it. Doesn't really look like a man's face texture at all.

Anyway, I think the poor guy is getting enough hate lol. I imagine he likes it since he knew what people were going to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It looks too smooth to be a man's face reminds me of what tv presenters look like. I feel bad for him but each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Also your hand doesnt count m8
    True. I really should stop masturbating in nightclubs.

ReputationRep:
    True. I really should stop masturbating in nightclubs.
    DaFaq you doing on a student forum. Debunked.

ReputationRep:
    Not that it means anything but I had a look at your photo album and honestly think you looked best with your natural hair etc.

(Original post by CB91)
    Men should never wear make up. Ever. Plus that arse fluff under his lip looks retarded.
    Lmao don't sugarcoat it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    That's the point, I'm not aiming to look like a drag queen hooker. Primer, foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, eyebrow pencil, mascara (on the 'retarded arse fluff'). I'm a natural blonde.

Men (and women) can wear whatever they like.

Also, not shouting this too loudly...I've pulled on every night out since January. So, you don't upset me, you just look ignorant.
    pulled on every night out since January? bro you must have more STIs than GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    Or perhaps just take the ban? You obviously deserved it. Shouldn't try getting around it with dupe accounts.

Well done on scraping past a championship club btw.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397506747.653185.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  259.9 KB

Right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    I've warmed to your persistence :') Many identities but the same face, I like that Try to stick around this time! :P
    Aww thanks haha. I wish I wasn't perma banned in the first place but it wont stop me from coming back lol! This ones about to get banned as well after the mighty trolling stint me and Miel pulled off on the Arsenal thread!

(Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Or perhaps just take the ban? You obviously deserved it. Shouldn't try getting around it with dupe accounts.

Well done on scraping past a championship club btw.
    Perma banned now so can't "take it" anymore.

Cheere, I would say something equally as "hurtful" but I respect the fact that you're so devoted to your club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilan97)
    DaFaq you doing on a student forum. Debunked.
    I joined as a prospective University student. In September, I will be a full time University student. What are you doing out of bed at this hour?

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Not that it means anything but I had a look at your photo album and honestly think you looked best with your natural hair etc.
    Women who like men with long hair date men with long hair, women who like men with short hair date men with short hair, same with beards, muscles vs slim etc. I attract women who are attracted to men like me and that's all that matters.

(Original post by AwkwardLemur)
    pulled on every night out since January? bro you must have more STIs than GCSEs
    Maybe I'm mature enough to know how to protect myself?

ReputationRep:
    I joined as a prospective University student. In September, I will be a full time University student. What are you doing out of bed at this hour?

Women who like men with long hair date men with long hair, women who like men with short hair date men with short hair, same with beards, muscles vs slim etc. I attract women who are attracted to men like me and that's all that matters.

how many 5/10+ have you banged? genuinely curious

are you straight as well?

ReputationRep:

How do you know my bedtime? Debunked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwkwardLemur)
    how many 5/10+ have you banged? genuinely curious

are you straight as well?
    I count pulling as everything from a full on makeout all the way up to sex and I didn't bang all of them. I went home with some, after parties for just foreplaying with others, some I've been with more than once and I count that as part of the 100%.

First was a 7/10 face but a 10/10 body, second a 4/10, third was a 3/10 naked but a 7/10 with them on, fourth was a solid 6/10, fifth was...wow she was hot/10, the current one, I don't want to assign a number to her but she's cute

(Original post by Dilan97)
    How do you know my bedtime? Debunked.
    Your mum told me the last time she invited me over.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.