Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpet21)
    Spoiler:
    Show

had to come out of retirement for this
    (Original post by ipoop)
    It's lost in Will.i.am's delusioned ego and partly so far up his arse it's making him think that he is any good :nothing:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    YOU'RE* I think you should stop flirting this instance, because you need to go back to primary schools :pierre:
    How... How... How could you do this to me!!!! :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenRM)
    Attachment 208675 Getting it back on topic! My webcam is poor and my lamp in the background kinda screws with the light but fxck it an unedited make up-less picture of moi
    it has got it back on topic :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Guys...... lets not go offtopic!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :daydreaming::love:

edit: You remind me of a crush.. ah, the feelings are flowing back

ReputationRep:
    Merci beaucoup for the rep :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Merci beaucoup for the rep :hat2:
    No problem! I personally think that Will.I.Am dresses like an off duty power ranger.. I'm not exactly his number one fan

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 208675 Getting it back on topic! My webcam is poor and my lamp in the background kinda screws with the light but fxck it an unedited make up-less picture of moi
    You look like an angel with that level of brightness, not that you weren't already one.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So beautiful... :drool:

ReputationRep:
    No problem! I personally think that Will.I.Am dresses like an off duty power ranger.. I'm not exactly his number one fan
    :rofl: He does doesn't he? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emre944)
    You look like an angel with that level of brightness, not that you weren't already one.
    An angel?! hahah you're too kind but there is nothing angelic about that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    :lol:
    What's your reason to get involved?

Since when is dollface an insult?
    Care to tell me how? If you knew me, you would understand that I tend to call people amusing names, only because that it my personality, everyone knows that everything said on this thread should not be taken offensively as we are only having a laugh, and joking with each other.

Silly teenager? Hmm, you seem to be the 'silly' one in this case seeing as you have no idea how this argument started and yet have already decided that I am the one in the wrong when it is clear who actually is. I started a normal conversation with her and she responded rudely. I was calm the whole time, she was the one who blew this out of proportion.
    So do yourself a favour, and stop trying to be a hero, because it's not working
    Oh no, I dont know you. Why do you expect me to know you?: this is your self ego kicking in. Based on how you have presented yourself to the rest of TSR: in writing that is- I responded.

You really dont have to explain the central dogma behind your self ego driven almost forceful attitude. Banter is one thing, but being straight out objectionable is another.

And how exactly am I silly?

I am far from a hero- just a samaritan making sure people like yourself and jamesneedhelp2 are quoted and brought back to reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :rofl: He does doesn't he? :toofunny:
    i think so! and his music is generic crap that is not only auto tuned but it is auto tuned badly...

Glad we're on the same page! hahah

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't already noticed, I did apologise. So you really are proving yourself to be extremely immature.

Also I can't help but think that you purposely capitalised the 'A' and the 'M'. But don't worry, I'm used to people trying to make a mockery out of name

I still dont know who you are, im sorry.

Are you some kind of TSR celebrity- because to me you come off as extremely shallow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Nahhh hes my bruh, we handle the VIP invititations. And heyyyy leave Aman alone, i got her back too!!
    Haha 'vip invitations'- this is soo pathethic. I cant wait until he quotes me. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BastillePompeii)
    I still dont know who you are, im sorry.

Are you some kind of TSR celebrity- because to me you come off as extremely shallow.
    Don't be absurd, she's not a tsr celebrity, she's secretly beyonce :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    An angel?! hahah you're too kind but there is nothing angelic about that..
    Ooo okay. If you say so celestial being.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations for getting back to topic sweet cheeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    Don't be absurd, she's not a tsr celebrity, she's secretly beyonce :eek2:
    Haha... sarcasm I take it as ^^

ReputationRep:
    Haha! :laugh:
    Stay out your way? Its the internet, love. All you have to do is stop replying to my comment.

Looks like i won this so called 'fight'
    :congrats: to me.
    And no you have not 'won this so called fight'- and I am apparently immature :/

You have however, made yourself look inconsequential. ^^

'congrats' to who? Haha unbelievable

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.