Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Post a pic bro
    But I don't need further confirmation that I'm handsome, so there's no point tbh :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I've missed tsr! Haven't been here for months! Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1366398009.049007.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  78.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    Is this you?
    If yes, I hate you, I'm jealous, you're gorgeous -_-
    Dont be your gorgeous yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle333)
    Hey guys! I've missed tsr! Haven't been here for months! Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1366398009.049007.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nice fringe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    nice fringe
    Thank you haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle333)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why hello there lady :sexface:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    But I don't need further confirmation that I'm handsome, so there's no point tbh :pierre:
    Yawn is off the scales, brawhhhh.

ReputationRep:
    Lol no just no
    LOL, yaaaayy, everyone has developed some kind of attachment to my beauty of a dp/avatar, and aww I'm glad it makes you happy :')
    DW! I shall never change the pic, it's me, on my good day
    and aww thank you

your turn to post a pic, and you better post one -_-
    I'll post it once I get rid of these panda eyes from pulling alnighters, it's exam season ..but the first one I posted in the previous thread got just tooooo many negs, dumb people having no taste! right!!!???? (I was holding a gun and my hands were the only thing you could see LOL)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    I'll post it once I get rid of these panda eyes from pulling alnighters, it's exam season ..but the first one I posted in the previous thread got just tooooo many negs, dumb people having no taste! right!!!???? (I was holding a gun and my hands were the only thing you could see LOL)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haaw I have panda eyes too because of exam season.
    Just post it once and then you can delete it after I've seen it
    (not a lesbian, but you need to post your pic because you commented on this thread)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green Glass)
    Dont be your gorgeous yourself.
    Aw! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    There is a point Mr Yawn, post one

ReputationRep:
    There is a point Mr Yawn
    And that is....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    Hello :sexface:
    Hi !!!!! Love your name btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Why hello there lady :sexface:
    Lol hello there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh I see you have a link aventador as your avvy! Does that mean you like cars :sexface:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Ooh I see you have a link aventador as your avvy! Does that mean you like cars :sexface:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why else would I put up a link aventador as my avvy...i love* them yes, who knows might as well own the Lambo right ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    why else would I put up a link aventador as my avvy...i love* them yes, who knows might as well own the Lambo right ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh a girl that loves cars.... I guess i'll have to pick you up in a lambo one day then :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Ahh a girl that loves cars.... I guess i'll have to pick you up in a lambo one day then :sexface:
    why don't I pick you up in a Lamborghini instead as I might already own one, I must warn you it has scissor doors so watch out for you nose, don't want to scar the nice face even if it's a Lambo we are talking about here LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haaw I have panda eyes too because of exam season.
    Just post it once and then you can delete it after I've seen it
    (not a lesbian, but you need to post your pic because you commented on this thread)

damn, should've known...I was thinking of pming it to you with the panda eyes but it sounds too lesbian lol I'll take one with my awesome dog this time! it's a Siberian husky...will steal my spotlight but I never had it to begin with lol!

man that avatar is something! have you named 'it' yet? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)

Sup, lol sorry about the mirror stains x

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.