Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

IB Musical Links Investigation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if anybody will be able to help with this since IB music students seem to be a bit of a rare breed around here. Ah well, I'll give it a go:

The MLI has to be done as a 'media script' (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean xD) so I made mine as on prezi (http://prezi.com/irt7qa3-zrh4/musica...investigation/) since you can embed youtube videos within the presentation and it's pretty :P. I made it with the assumption that I'd be able to download it and send it to the IBO as a file on some kind of disk - and it has worked fine all apart from three of the embedded videos, which don't play, I get an 'an error has occurred - please try again later' type of message. I have tried a few different edits and none seem to work so I don't think I'm going to get the downloaded file to work in time for the deadline. It does, however, all work perfectly in the browser.

Can I get away with just sending them a url that will take them to it? I know people have done youtube videos in the past, and a website is one of their suggested formats so I don't suppose it would be a problem, but I'm not sure. Has anybody filled in coversheets and what have you in for their MLI lessons who might have an idea? It's so hard to find official documents online, the IBO are so protective!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 1, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.