Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS Do Big Muscles/Abs = Big Tits/Boob Jobs? Watch

Do getting big muscles and abs, get guys the same attention/sexual interaction as girls who get Boob jobs or who naturally have Large Breasts?

About me: Normal 6'0 guy, hopefully will end up at a top uni in October. Anyway I've always been just a regular guy who's been nice to people but Puberty and Gym have hit in and I've been getting alot of attention from girls recently. It's all new to me, and I feel alot of people are superficial (including myself). Anyway this could work in my favor.

Sorry for doing this Anonymously but people are so judgmental.

Please be honest.

Inb4 negs, Inb4 cutting season, Inb4 haters

ReputationRep:
    Looking hotter gets you more looks but don't be fooled into thinking that you don't have to work on other points which will make you more of a catch, especially if it's a relationship you're after. I'm sure you already know that though.

I mean I have lost almost 30lbs and I look more attractive but dating is not any easier for me, at least because I'm serious about it.

So yeah keep everything in balance, go in with a good attitude and I bet you'll be a winner, Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed with above poster. I am definitely attracted to guys with muscular bodies, but unfortunately I find that many of them take advantage of their looks and popularity with girls! Enjoy it, but don't be a ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.