Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    heeey
    i bought a mooncup today but im a little confused about inserting it! it says the whole mooncup should be inside (including stem) but when i insert it, the whole stem sticks out! am i doing something wrong? i follow the instructions and try to put it up as far as i can, but the whole stem still sticks out!

any advice would be great thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea&cakes)
    heeey
    i bought a mooncup today but im a little confused about inserting it! it says the whole mooncup should be inside (including stem) but when i insert it, the whole stem sticks out! am i doing something wrong? i follow the instructions and try to put it up as far as i can, but the whole stem still sticks out!

any advice would be great thanks!!
    You can cut part or all of the stem off to make it more comfortable for you.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It might be too long for you. I had that problem and now use a LadyCup instead. Try trimming the stem and see if that helps first, though

Sent from my GT-S5363

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabloomybuzz)
    You can cut part or all of the stem off to make it more comfortable for you.
    Thank you i cut some of it and thats helped! although it does still stick out a little but its no longer uncomfortable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It might be too long for you. I had that problem and now use a LadyCup instead. Try trimming the stem and see if that helps first, though

Sent from my GT-S5363
    thanks! yeah ive had a go with trimming it & its helped! i was a bit worried to at first i think incase i couldnt find it again!! but its all okay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea&cakes)
    thanks! yeah ive had a go with trimming it & its helped! i was a bit worried to at first i think incase i couldnt find it again!! but its all okay!
    there's nowhere for it to get lost. You shouldn't really be pulling the stem to get it out anyway you need to pinch the cup to release the seal. I don't really see the point in the stem myself but I suppose its a security for some. I just cut the whole thing off.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.