Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi language learner!

I'm currently looking to develop interactive mobile and online language courses and need YOUR opinion.

What in your opinion would you like to see in a language course?
    How would you best like to learn a foreign language?
    What do you consider most important when learning a foreign language?

Leave your comment below, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I think less is more - if I see a page I have to learn which is covered with writing, it immediately puts me off and is a lot more daunting than a simple table of the relevant information. I prefer concise bullet points put simply as they're easier to remember. Good luck with making the courses!

(Original post by cuche)
    Hi language learner!

I'm currently looking to develop interactive mobile and online language courses and need YOUR opinion.

What in your opinion would you like to see in a language course?
    How would you best like to learn a foreign language?
    What do you consider most important when learning a foreign language?

Leave your comment below, thanks!
    For online resources, I quite like having mini-exercises to do, where I get to put what I've learned in place...
    Sounds like an interesting project.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like a section on the news of the country and colloquial phrases, so language learners aren't so distanced from the natives.

Good idea though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.