Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I still need about 15 more participants for my dissertation study. It is on the relationship between personality and gambling behaviour among students at both college and university level. You don’t necessarily have to be a gambler in the sense of the word to take part in it and should last no longer than 10 mins to complete. I would be very grateful to anyone who would be so kind as to fill it out, also, if you have any studies of yours, I would be glad to return the favour. Thanks!

The link address is below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G557NYJ

ReputationRep:
    Do you want non students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ageshallnot)
    Do you want non students?
    yes non students are fine too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.