Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Need some info for an assignment, and cannot find it anywhere on the internet.

Does anyone know the weight distribution (front/back axles) for 2013 Jaguar XF? Or could anyone give a rough guess?

The car is front engined, rear wheel drive. As far as I'm aware this is likely to give an approximate 50/50 split.

ReputationRep:
    Page 2 of google results http://www.edmunds.com/jaguar/xf/200...est-specs.html
    I know it's not the 2013 data, but as there won't be a single figure (different engines and options will affect the weight distribution) it's about as good as you'll get

ReputationRep:
    I'd be surprised (I'm open for discussion on this) if the XF was a 50/50 with the car being a Front-engined RWD. If the engine was behind the axle, it would be better surely? But then the car is a beast.
    I'd have thought it may come close, but not quite - do they play on this if for example it's a 45/55?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.