Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

List of my AWKWARD SEXUAL MOMENTS - Failures, feel free to share Watch

My Embarrassing Moments - Feel free to share yours.

Right, I can probably never ever say this in public as I am normally too busy trying to act like some hot shot stud. But anyway here are my awkward moments with girls.

AWKWARD MOMENTS

1. Cannot take off Bras to save my life - This is easily the most re-occurring I have never been able to successfully take off a girls bra
    2. First time I tried to go down on a girl, I didn't know the VJ was so low down. I was confused, she said out loud that it was awkward.
    3. First girl I have had a crush on since Infant school - went on a date with her but was too shy and got horrendously drunk and tried to make out with her
    4. When making out with a girl, my phone went off, and I picked it up....(ultimate idiot I know)
    5. I got with a girl, later she told me she was 16 - Lucky. JUST.
    6. Lied to two different girls, that I didn't like the other one - both found out because girls gossip and I didn't know this. (again ultimate idiot, I've grown out of this)
    7. Took off T-shirt and trousers in room - girl was not impressed despite me thinking of myself as an Athletic God. She was a bit "oh...." (Humbled and still very insecure about that moment. Been exercising like it is no-ones else business)
    8. Girl tried to take my T-Shirt off but it was too tight, She was trying for like 2 minutes. Felt like 10 years. Was literally like some comedy show
    9. Couldn't get "it up", when I was with a girl on holiday. It was so awkward, when she was trying to.....
    10. Me being a gentleman: Girl wasn't comfortable taking her top off because she thought it she was overweight - I stopped it and told her to go at her pace, if she wasn't ready she wasn't ready.
    11. Several guys have tried to hit on me - not that this is a problem but it is when they are much stronger than you and drunk it becomes So awkward. I know what it feels like when girls get hit on now by big boys. i.e. myself.

There are a few more, but they aren't appropriate.

FAQ:
    Am I an idiot - yes at times, but I have grown up a lot
    Why did I do this? - it made me realize alot of my own insecurities are just unnecessary - never feel pressured into anything or else you will have worst moments than this. If you feel uncomfortable in your own skin do something about it
    Do guys who get girls show off about it - yes and no. To other guys privately yes, but never on Facebook or in Public. There is just no need. Its stupid and childish.
    Do looks matter - 100% Yes. Sorry but its true. Personality matters/Sense of Humour matters, but 90% of the time, looks take priority - its biology.
    Will I ever get in a serious relationship - I don't know. I want to.

ReputationRep:
    "girl was not impressed despite me thinking of myself as an Athletic God"

Name:  heh.png
Views: 1301
Size:  8.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Erm... brilliant?

ReputationRep:
    Some guy was pretty clumsy in bed, which I was quite happy to let slide and just keep going until we got to a better rhythm, until he stopped and said "Well this is the most awkward sex ever". He was right, but it was the fact that he said that was what made me want to leave.

ReputationRep:
    Wow... I feel like I know way too much about your life now. Awks.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or is anyone else missing the point of this? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Someone once asked me to sleep with them to help them get to sleep. I wasn't sure how to take that.

Here is one a friend said from when he went to Amsterdam's Red Light District: "I once fell in love with a Woman. It was actually a man"

Awkward.

ReputationRep:
    How did number two happen? Was she not fully naked or was in a position where you couldn't see properly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norton1)
    Someone once asked me to sleep with them to help them get to sleep. I wasn't sure how to take that.
    Well you don't have your gender displayed, but most likely in the vagina or anus depending. Some can get inventive though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    2. First time I tried to go down on a girl, I didn't know the VJ was so low down. I was confused, she said out loud that it was awkward.
    What do you mean? Were you licking her stomach?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuerin)
    Well you don't have your gender displayed, but most likely in the vagina or anus depending. Some can get inventive though.
    Who says it was a man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    What do you mean? Were you licking her stomach?
    Haha maybe he thought it was more towards the front like a penis? :dunno:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    Haha maybe he thought it was more towards the front like a penis? :dunno:
    It's a fair assumption, I remember being just as bemused when I first saw pictures...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norton1)
    Who says it was a man?
    Who says a man is needed for penetration?

Tuerin. My enemy who nearly got me sent to BanVille, or BanCity as some call it.

We meet again. We meet again. "Evil Stare*.

ReputationRep:
    Who says any penetration needed to happen?

The relationship side of TSR Provides me with so many Lol's its unreal.

ReputationRep:
    inb4 fanny fart

ReputationRep:
    We all have them.
    The first time I went on top (the same night I lost my virginity) we were in a hotel and forgot the 'do not disturb' sigh... the cleaner walked in just as I managed to get going. Took me ages to try that move again for some reason..

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.