Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was curious whose doctor is everyone's favourite... Mine is ranked like...
    1) David Tennant (obviously)
    2) Matt Smith
    3) Paul Mcgann (had so much potential but loved him in DW movie)
    4) Peter Davidson
    5) Tom Baker
    6) Patrick Troughton
    7) John Pertwee
    8) Colin Baker
    9) Christopher Eccleston (could tell he hated DW just by looking at him...and far to brooding!
    10) William Hartnell
    11) Sylvester McCoy

whats yours? And who will be #12???

ReputationRep:
    David Tennant. I haven't been able to watch it after he left. I don't like anything about the new guy or his sidekick and find the program really boring now. I can never watch a whole episode.

ReputationRep:
    Doctor who

ReputationRep:
    Olivia Wilde.

Name:  olivia_wilde_house_13.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  28.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about this last night and struggling to choose between Tennant and Smith. I think still Tennant but Smith is getting better and better by the day and I really like his quirkiness.

I'm not sure who I want to be the 12th. Another little-known actor again, I think. I just read somewhere the Dame Maggie Smith has been cast as the 12th Doctor. I nearly cried, but then I did a bit more google-ing and figured it must be a spoof. I hope the writers never make the doctor female. It just wouldn't be right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    I was thinking about this last night and struggling to choose between Tennant and Smith. I think still Tennant but Smith is getting better and better by the day and I really like his quirkiness.

I'm not sure who I want to be the 12th. Another little-known actor again, I think. I just read somewhere the Dame Maggie Smith has been cast as the 12th Doctor. I nearly cried, but then I did a bit more google-ing and figured it must be a spoof. I hope the writers never make the doctor female. It just wouldn't be right.
    It was April 1st yesterday :rolleyes: and I grew up in Tennants Tenure so I probably have a bias view but Smith is vastly improving...and reminds me of Baker for some reason

In the past I would have said David Tennant hands down, but I've really grown to love Matt Smith. Don't make me choose. I love them both for different reasons.

ReputationRep:
    1. John Dorian
    2.Christopher turk
    3. Perry cox
    4. Bob kelso
    5.Elliot reid
    6. The Todd
    7. Doug murphy
    8.The Janitor
    9.Carla
    10.Theodore Buckley.

ReputationRep:
    Again, toss-up between Tennant and Smith for me (though I'm not old enough to remember much of the old Doctors )

I think Smith is the better actor for the role but he's been let down by some shoddy writing - it's largely been crap since Russell T Davies left.

ReputationRep:
    Did you mean "of Whos, who's whose favourite?"?

ReputationRep:
    david tennant for sure

ReputationRep:
    David Tennant.

I thought Rose (Billy Piper) was the best sidekick.

ReputationRep:
    George Clooney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrow.7)
    It was April 1st yesterday :rolleyes: and I grew up in Tennants Tenure so I probably have a bias view but Smith is vastly improving...and reminds me of Baker for some reason
    Damn, that's a good point.

ReputationRep:
    House M.D

ReputationRep:
    I second Olivia Wilde.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.