The Student Room Group

Intro and problem

hi I am a new guest, I study advance level in Sri Lanka. Every time I face my math exam I get around 50 marks and also I don't have enough time to check my answer and answer the other question. So what can I do?????:confused:
Hi Razor><, :hello: and welcome to TSR!

When you say advanced Level does this mean GCE A-Level that we study in the UK? If so I can help but if not you may be lucky to get help as most users of this forum are British :smile:
You probably need to work on your exam technique - are you writing mini essays for short 2 mark questions? Do lots of practice papers to get a good idea of what the examiner is looking for. Also, make sure you have thoroughly revised the topics covered in the exam, then you'll spend less time trying to remember the answer/ trying to make up something logical.
Try checking your answers quickly as you go along if you find from doing past papers that you are prone to silly mistakes - I've found this really helps in maths and physics. If you think that you are getting most of the marks for the questions you do answer, then try to practice loads of past papers and extra practice questions to improve your speed (and only check at the end).
Reply 3
You are correct. but I have another problem also. for example when I chose trigonometry in math if I write the steps directly in the exam paper or do it in a waste paper and then write down in the exam papers. because if I make a mistake in the exam paper I can't correct because we can't use pen erasers. pls answer it>

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending