Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I am currently in my second-year of a Law degree.
    I have an exam on the 3rd of May (EU law, which consists of expansive ten topics to cover), the 7th of May (Land law, which consists of thirteen topics), and then my final exam on the 10th of May (Criminal law, which consists of twenty-six relatively small topics).

Each paper consists of a problem scenario, whilst Land has essay questions only on cases and legislation and their impact upon their respected area.
    EU consists of a general essay question on how the law works and an evaluation of it. Whilst Criminal consists of essay questions which focus more on the theoretical part of the law, and there are some questions which require you to evaluate.

I have pretty much condensed all my notes into a few pages for each topic, and should be all finished by today with my first exam (EU) being a month tomorrow.

My question is this: how should I go about structuring my revision, when there are so many topics to learn? Like how many topics per day? When should I also be revising those topics as well?

Additionally, are there any methods you could recommend as to memorizing all these key cases and statutes? I'm more of an audio/text learner, rather than a colour-highlighty type of person! :-)

Sorry about the long post, but thought I'd try and explain it clearly! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.